• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Attendence with Our Pampered Chef Special - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the "Attendence Special" promotion is a limited-time offer by Pampered Chef that rewards hosts for holding in-person cooking parties. The host will receive a unique code to share with their guests, and they will receive a special discount or free product based on the number of guests that attend the party. To be eligible, the party must have a minimum of 5 confirmed guests and the host must be present during the entire event. The benefits of the "Attendence Special" include earning free products or discounts and the opportunity to earn extra rewards based on party sales. To take advantage of this promotion, interested individuals can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef Attendence SpecialSome consultants offer an attendence special. I do during the slower months. This is only for people tho attend the show- not outside orders.Heavily promote with the host ahead of time! You can make it anything. In fact sometimes I tie it in with the special for the month. I usually name it after the host. Like the Pamela Anderson special! This always get a laugh, and hopefully gets more people to come when they hear about it.

You can also offer an attendence to the host. She gets a special gift if 15 or more adult buying guests attend her show.

This is a great way to say thank you for her hard work in getting the show! You could make it something like a special Pampered Chef kitchen tool, or even a discount off of their order. Anything that will get people interested and excited to come to the show!

Hi there! I think offering an attendance special is a great idea to boost attendance at your Pampered Chef shows. It's always important to keep things fun and exciting for both the host and guests. I love your idea of naming the special after the host, it definitely adds a personal touch and can make it more memorable for everyone. And offering a special gift to the host for having a certain number of guests attend is a great incentive as well. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

What is the "Attendence Special" promotion?

The "Attendence Special" is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef to incentivize hosts to hold in-person cooking parties. It offers a special discount or free product to the host based on the number of guests that attend the party.

How does the "Attendence Special" work?

When a host books a party with a Pampered Chef consultant, they will be eligible for the "Attendence Special" promotion. The host will receive a unique code to share with their guests. The code will be entered at checkout when the guests make a purchase, and the host will receive their special discount or free product based on the number of guests that attend the party.

What are the requirements for the "Attendence Special"?

To be eligible for the "Attendence Special" promotion, the party must have a minimum of 5 confirmed guests. The host must also hold the party as scheduled and be present during the entire event.

What are the benefits of the "Attendence Special" for hosts?

In addition to earning free products or discounts on their own purchases, the "Attendence Special" also allows hosts to earn extra rewards based on the sales from their party. This can include host-exclusive products or discounted items from the Pampered Chef catalog.

How can I take advantage of the "Attendence Special"?

If you are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party and taking advantage of the "Attendence Special" promotion, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party. The consultant will provide you with all the details and help you plan a fun and successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
deanna_g
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Boomerjojo