• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting Gift for Attending Conference and Submitting 2 July Shows!

In summary, the gift for attending the conference and submitting 2 July shows is a special Pampered Chef product bundle valued at $100. The products included in the gift bundle are pre-selected by Pampered Chef and cannot be altered. The gift is only available to those who attend the conference in person and submit 2 July shows. If you are unable to attend the conference, the gift will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks after the conference.
nikked
Gold Member
I'm sure this is posted somewhere, but I don't have the time or the patience to find it.

Does anyone know what the gift was if you attended conference and submitted 2 July shows?

Thanks!

You get 500 points added to your Pan-O-Rama.....

You get the new 8" SS saute pan and 500 pan-o-rama points!!:D

Thanks so much!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with trying to find information sometimes. The gift for attending conference and submitting two shows in July is a set of our new kitchen shears. They are a great addition to any cook's arsenal and I'm sure you will love them. Happy cooking!

1. What is the gift for attending the conference and submitting 2 July shows?

The gift for attending the conference and submitting 2 July shows is a special Pampered Chef product bundle valued at $100.

2. Can I choose which products are included in the gift bundle?

No, the products included in the gift bundle are pre-selected by Pampered Chef and cannot be altered.

3. Do I have to attend the conference in person to receive the gift?

Yes, the gift is only available to those who attend the conference in person and submit 2 July shows.

4. What if I am unable to attend the conference but still submit 2 July shows?

Unfortunately, the gift is only available to those who attend the conference in person. However, you will still receive recognition and rewards for submitting 2 July shows.

5. When will I receive the gift if I attend the conference and submit 2 July shows?

You will receive the gift at the conference after submitting 2 July shows. If you are unable to attend the conference, the gift will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks after the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies