• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Athletic Poster Advertising

In summary, Marci has been approached by a company to purchase a business-card size ad for $250 that will appear on all the posters for fall athletic events. She is tempted to take advantage of this opportunity, but wants to know if anyone else has done it and if it was profitable for them. She also asks for advice on the target audience, distribution, potential competition, and return on investment for previous advertising opportunities. Ultimately, it's important to consider the potential benefits against the cost and make a decision based on what makes the most sense for the business.
mmilus
Gold Member
I have been approached by the company that creates the athletic calendar posters and cards for our local high school. They are asking me to purchase a business-card size ad for $250 that will appear on all the posters for fall athletic events and have stated that I will be the only Pampered Chef consultant with an ad. I'm tempted because my momentum this spring has been good and I'd like to keep it going (only $2,500 away from $15,000 career sales) but I'm curious if anyone has done this and if it was profitable for you. Thanks for your input!

Marci

I would ask- how many posters and where will they be placed and how long will they stay up? Plus business card size is pretty small-just say'n.

Hi Marci,Thank you for reaching out and asking for advice on this decision. It can be tempting to take advantage of promotional opportunities like this, especially when it seems like a good deal. However, before making a decision, I would suggest considering a few things:1. Who is the target audience for these posters and cards? Are they primarily students and their families, or does the local community also have access to them? Knowing this will help you assess whether your target market will see the ad and potentially be interested in your products.2. How many posters and cards will be printed and distributed? This will give you an idea of how many people will actually see your ad.3. Will there be any other Pampered Chef consultants advertised on these posters? If not, that's definitely a plus for you. If there are others, you may want to consider if the cost is worth it for the potential competition.4. Have you tracked your return on investment for previous advertising opportunities? It's important to know how much business you typically get from different forms of advertising so you can make an informed decision about whether this opportunity is worth the investment.Overall, I think it's important to weigh the potential benefits against the cost and make a decision based on what makes the most sense for your business. It's great that you have been seeing momentum in your sales and it's understandable that you want to keep that going, but it's also important to make sure any investment you make will bring a return. I hope this helps and wish you all the best in your decision-making process!Best,

What is athletic poster advertising?

Athletic poster advertising is a form of marketing that uses posters to promote and advertise sporting events, teams, athletes, and related products or services. It is a visual and cost-effective way to reach a large audience and create brand awareness.

What are the benefits of using athletic poster advertising?

There are several benefits of using athletic poster advertising, including reaching a targeted audience, creating brand recognition, and generating excitement and interest in a specific event or team. It also allows for creative and eye-catching designs that can capture the attention of potential customers.

How effective is athletic poster advertising?

The effectiveness of athletic poster advertising can vary depending on the design, placement, and target audience. However, it has been proven to be a successful marketing tool for sporting events and products. According to a study by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America, posters have a 66% recall rate among viewers.

What are some tips for creating an effective athletic poster?

To create an effective athletic poster, it is important to have a clear and attention-grabbing design, use high-quality images, include relevant information such as event details and sponsors, and make sure the poster is placed in areas where the target audience is likely to see it. It is also essential to have a strong call to action to encourage viewers to take action, such as buying tickets or visiting a website.

What are some examples of successful athletic poster advertising campaigns?

Some successful examples of athletic poster advertising campaigns include Nike's "Just Do It" campaign featuring various athletes and their inspirational quotes, Adidas' "Impossible is Nothing" campaign featuring famous athletes and their stories, and the "We Are All Witnesses" campaign by Nike for Lebron James' debut in the NBA. These campaigns effectively used posters to create brand buzz and promote their products to a wide audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • babywings76