• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Growing My Business: A Thank You and a Thought

In summary, the person is re-vamping their business and is hoping to be back up to 4 to 6 shows a month by the new catalog in September, and up to 8 shows a month by the New Year. They are grateful for this site and the support it has given them in their business.
nikked
Gold Member
The Thought:

Due to financial circumstances beyond our control, I am re-vamping and re-amping my business (see some of my previous threads).

Well, I'm getting ready to close my first "real" show in a long time. The show itself was a bust (don't ask), but with a lot of host coaching (also known as stalking and hounding), she'll close at a little over $300, with a solid booking for Sept., so I can't complain.

I'm hoping to be back up to 4 to 6 shows a month (consistently) by the new catalog in Sept., and up to 8 shows a month by the New Year. I know that means I have to enter my uncomfortable zone and TALK to people (no problem with that at shows, I'm the boss then, but in a park or the mall or whatever like that, YIKES! :eek:)

And now the Thank You:

I have been on this site almost since the beginning of my career back in July of 2004. I have seen many come and go, and a lot stay. I can honestly say that this site is main contributing factor in my business, and I am grateful for each and every one of you who have been my "friends" even when not active, have prayed for my friends and family during times of crisis, and have shared wisdom and encouragement and ideas and forms and flyers (and so much more) that allow me to now come back to my business and GROW GROW GROW!

Thanks, Cheffers... you ROCK!

Go git 'em girl

Nikked - you have been there for many of us too! I know how you feel as well. I let my business go while I was busy trying to re-vamp, well, me! Now I simply can not get my "regular" people to book or even buy so I need to do like you and get out there. You have given me words of wisdom and support that I very much appreciate. I love the fact that you decided that you can do it! Let us know how you are going to step out of your comfort zone and how stepping out of your comfort zone goes. I keep thinking it but geez, doing it, well I am scared to death. We define ourselves by what we do rather than by who we are. I am still working on that and I hope you do to as we see some one who is pretty well put together and can do this! I think we both, as well as others out here, has to keep saying this to ourselves, "I am NOT just a consultant with The Pampered Chef. I AM AN AWESOME CONSULTANT WITH THE PAMPERED CHEF!!!" And we all are! Keep believing! I am sending out prayers and many good thoughts your way!

1. What is "aThank You and a Thought"?

"aThank You and a Thought" is a program created by Pampered Chef to show appreciation to our customers and give back to our community at the same time. It is a way for us to express our gratitude for your support while also making a positive impact.

2. How does "aThank You and a Thought" work?

For every purchase made through Pampered Chef, a portion of the proceeds will go towards the "aThank You and a Thought" program. This money will then be used to fund projects and initiatives that benefit our community.

3. Who benefits from "aThank You and a Thought"?

The main beneficiaries of "aThank You and a Thought" are our customers, as they will receive our gratitude and appreciation for their support. Additionally, the program also benefits our community as the funds raised will be used to support various projects and initiatives.

4. Can I choose which community projects my purchase will support?

As our customer, you have the option to select a specific community project or initiative that you would like your purchase to support. This allows you to have a say in where the funds are allocated and make a direct impact in your community.

5. How can I get involved in "aThank You and a Thought"?

Aside from making a purchase through Pampered Chef, you can also get involved in "aThank You and a Thought" by spreading the word about our program and encouraging others to support our cause. You can also volunteer your time and resources to help with community projects and initiatives funded by the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jodie millard
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Morri