• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

atMy First Show>>>>I Cut My Finger

In summary, both of us have cut our fingers at our very first show. It doesn't matter if it's a big klutz like us or if it's someone more experienced, accidents happen. Just go with the flow and don't worry about it.
tripletmommie
Ok, don't laugh at me. But at my very first show I cut my finger. Thank goodness it was mainly family and they already know that I am a big klutz! Has this every happened to anyone else? It was that darn multi-grater....and no one bought one after i cut my finger on it cutting tomatoes!!

Well I did get three bookings but they aren't until Sept. I'm hoping to get some others after I send out a flyer telling everyone that I am selling.
Wish me luck and thanks for laughing with me.

It really did hurt by the way!
THanks

Hey Tiffany, I was getting ready to get back to you and saw your post...I have not cut my finger at a show but, I know a lot of consultants have! I am a big klutz though and always spill or drop food at my hosts house, yikes!!!

As long as you just go with the flow it's not a big deal, we have all done silly stuff.

I did that too!Hi Tiffany!

I cut my finger as well at my very first show! And it was even sillier...I cut it with the utility knife (the one with sharpener in case) because I was holding the knife UPSIDE DOWN! As I was chopping celery, I pressed my finger on what I thought was the back of the blade and then wondered why it hurt! Then I realized I was holding the knife upside down...so embarrassing...but I cracked a joke about skin NOT being a part of the recipe and they laughed so I didn't feel so nervous after that.

At least it was all family/neighbors/close friends!

I think all of us have done something silly, since no one is perfect!

Good luck to you in your business!

Were you using the guard?

Like an idiot NO! I was trying to show off.....unsuccessfully! :)

Yeah, that happens. The USG is VERY sharp!!! At least you were able to show off that aspect of the product :D. Anyway, make sure to use that from now on!

1. What should I do if I cut my finger during a Pampered Chef show?

If you accidentally cut your finger during a Pampered Chef show, the first thing to do is to wash the cut with soap and water. Then, apply pressure with a clean cloth or bandage to stop any bleeding. If the cut is deep or won't stop bleeding, seek medical attention.

2. Can I continue with the show if I cut my finger?

If the cut is small and has stopped bleeding, you can continue with the show. However, if the cut is deep or causing you discomfort, it's best to take a break and address the cut before continuing. Your health and safety is our top priority.

3. Should I be concerned about cross-contamination if I cut my finger while cooking?

Cross-contamination is a valid concern, especially if you are handling raw meat or other potentially hazardous foods. Be sure to thoroughly wash your hands and the affected area before continuing with food preparation. You may also want to use a different utensil or have a teammate take over the cooking for a bit.

4. Can I still use the Pampered Chef products if I have a bandaged finger?

Yes, you can still use Pampered Chef products with a bandaged finger. Just be sure to take extra caution and be gentle with the injured finger while handling products or using sharp tools.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should take to prevent cutting my finger during a show?

To prevent cutting your finger during a Pampered Chef show, always use caution when handling sharp tools and knives. Make sure to keep them away from the edge of your work surface and keep your fingers out of the way while cutting. It's also helpful to have a first aid kit on hand for any minor cuts or injuries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • pc_jessica