• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

At My First Show>>>>i Cut My Finger

Mar 13, 2006
Ok, don't laugh at me. But at my very first show I cut my finger. Thank goodness it was mainly family and they already know that I am a big klutz! Has this every happened to anyone else? It was that darn multi-grater....and no one bought one after i cut my finger on it cutting tomatoes!!

Well I did get three bookings but they aren't until Sept. I'm hoping to get some others after I send out a flyer telling everyone that I am selling.
Wish me luck and thanks for laughing with me.

It really did hurt by the way!
THanks

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Hey Tiffany, I was getting ready to get back to you and saw your post...I have not cut my finger at a show but, I know a lot of consultants have! I am a big klutz though and always spill or drop food at my hosts house, yikes!!!

As long as you just go with the flow it's not a big deal, we have all done silly stuff.

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
I did that too!

Hi Tiffany!

I cut my finger as well at my very first show! And it was even sillier...I cut it with the utility knife (the one with sharpener in case) because I was holding the knife UPSIDE DOWN! As I was chopping celery, I pressed my finger on what I thought was the back of the blade and then wondered why it hurt! Then I realized I was holding the knife upside down...so embarrassing...but I cracked a joke about skin NOT being a part of the recipe and they laughed so I didn't feel so nervous after that.

At least it was all family/neighbors/close friends!

I think all of us have done something silly, since no one is perfect!

Good luck to you in your business!

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Yeah, that happens. The USG is VERY sharp!!! At least you were able to show off that aspect of the product :D. Anyway, make sure to use that from now on!