• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

at aBooth I Did a Couple of Weeks Ago, There Was a Princess House

I use them when I'm driving and I see something I need to clean. And then I have the microfiber cloths that are so versatile!
babywings76
Gold Member
At a booth I did a couple of weeks ago, there was a Princess House consultant who also was representing Norwex. She was cleaning all over the place and I was pretty impressed with what she did. I'm not one to just buy without learning more, so I decided to host a party. But...I'm still hesitant about it. Does anyone have any experience with the company, products, customer service?

Right off the bat, I'm not that happy with the host reward program. I have to have a booking in order to earn the monthly host reward. And shipping is $5.99. And, I have to have a certain amount of buying guests to earn rewards, too, not just a $$ amount.

But anyway, do you have any input on the products themselves? What's good and worth it, or if things don't live up to the hype, etc.

Re: Norwex?I only have a couple of things. i am not faithful at using them, but what I did, Iliked. EXCEPT the Toilet brush. It has the cleaner right inside, pump and swish, right? I got one to put in my boys' bathrooms so they can clean them without the chemicals, etc. i hate the rush. It is a stiff plastic, but there is a hard "core" for lack of a better term, and it is at the bottom, so I just cant get a good clean or swish...the core gets in the way of the bristles. Waste of money for that product.

I atually have gotten moreof Fly Lady's cleaning products and love them....so as you shop online, I would compare prices some. The basics at fly lady (rags, floor system, etc) I love so far. Maybe other things Norwex has would be ok. And I too had been tempted to host, but I am spoiled by our host plan, so I get easily turned off from that idea. ;)

Re: Norwex?Okay, so now that you bring up Flylady (who I LOVE!), what products do you have from her that are good? She's added so many things since I was following her several years ago. (Just so I can compare w/ what Norwex has to offer.)Still looking for more Norwex input, too, so if anyone has an opinion, please share! :D

Re: Norwex?Flylady products:
the Purple rags:thumbup::thumbup:...dang, they do what they say! Love them. I just have to make sure DH doesn't wash them and use Fabric Softener! ;) I wash mirrors (no spray), one wet/then one dry. I use them on the bathroom counters, windows, whatever!

Flylady Mop system- the wet/dry mop. I love that thing! I don't use it as often as I should because floors are the last thing I think about, but it is very sturdy, and has great height (for DH).

Rubba Scrubba - :thumbup::thumbup: This is great. I know I keep saying that, but when you read testimonials, you get ideas on how to use it. And they work. I have used it for various things- but the "wow" for me was I realized I could use it dry and get my baseboards clean! That dust builds up on my white-painted baseboards, and it gets nasty! The rubba scrubba (dry) gets it right off. I may get a Scrubba Scrubba too to be a companion tool.

Detail Duster (pink mit) and Extreme (Feather) Duster :thumbup:- again, I love them when I use them...but I'm bad at remembering to vacuum and dust regularly. haha. But they work great.

I own the Rubba Swisha (don't you love these names?!) - but haven't used it yet. I don't have a crock or container to put my soap/cleaner in and store the Swisha in. Hoping I like it better than the Norwex version.

I have the Rubba Dish Brushes too. I don't like them for my dishes per se. :thumbdown: But I DO sometimes use them for my stoneware.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her water bottles! :thumbup::thumbup: I even got my DH hooked on them. we have the 16 oz size. They stay ice COLD for hours....even with ice. They don't sweat (unless you put them in a cooler with ice packs...then they'll get sweat on the outside).
Even if we leave them in our car for a little bit, we can come back to cold water. Now mind you- not for HOURS in the car and stay ice cold. They might be cool when we get back....but after 4 hrs in a 120+ degree car...I wouldn't expect that.

I also have the Car Dusters. They do a nice job making my dash look nice and freshly cleaned. I got one for my DH, he hasn't fallen in love with it YET, but that's only because he's stubborn and hasn't tried it. ;)
All-in-all....love her stuff.

Hopefully you can get some Norwex feedback. I have a few of the rags, but I never truly put them to the test like I did FlyLady.

Re: Norwex?I think Becky D hosted a Norwex party because I had never heard of it before then. She has been very quiet online the last few months so I don't know if she'll read this thread.

Re: Norwex?
Becca_in_MD said:
I think Becky D hosted a Norwex party because I had never heard of it before then. She has been very quiet online the last few months so I don't know if she'll read this thread.

Yes, Becky has said she loves the products. Hit her up on FB.

Re: Norwex?I use Norwex too. I hosted a party years ago and that didn't go over well. But I love the cleaning cloths and my hubby swears by the car cleaning stuff for his precious car and motorcycles.

Re: Norwex?The norwex product I love most is the dish scrubbing cloth - I'm not sure what it's called, but it's kind of a netting. Works really well for getting the last bits off my stoneware.
The microfibre cloths are good, but I like the flylady ones better, as they have a mirror shining side and a microfibre side.
They have a facecloth that is actually really nice - you don't need to use soap, just water!And as to the host benefits, I think we just can't compare other companies with ours. I'm hosting one for Signature Homestyles, as I think it'll be interesting, but in their host program, the free product earned depends on the number of future bookings (it's half as much with no parties booked as it is with 2 parties booked). That's frustrating, because although I know every consultant needs bookings, I don't want my friends to feel obligated to book a show.

Re: Norwex?Thanks for the info! I've tried contacting Becky, but so far she hasn't responded. I know she's having a busy summer and also said she was taking a break from the online stuff. She posted on FB the other day, but she's probably slammed with too many emails/messages. ;)Anyone else with Norwex feedback?

Re: Norwex?I did like the dish-scrubbing sponge/cloth. Mine was like a metallic netting?? The consultant gave it to me as a gift for my purchase. I used it alot for the stones, before I just wore it out. :)

Re: Norwex?I've never heard of either one (Norwex or Flylady) I'm intrigued by the testimonials of flylady and I may have to check it out.

Re: Norwex?
Brenda.the.chef said:
I've never heard of either one (Norwex or Flylady) I'm intrigued by the testimonials of flylady and I may have to check it out.

Flylady.net

Re: Norwex?I have a few Norwex items. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their dryer balls. Since I use vinegar instead of chemical fabric softener, I love those things. I had a pair of Mr Misty (as seen on TV) that are terrible. The Mr Mistys sound like a pair of tennis shoes in the dryer until they heat up. Not so with the Norwex ones.

I like the Window Cloth and I like ther Enviro Cloths (everyday cleaning cloths) The thing I like about them the most is you can use them, let then dry and use them again a few times before washing and they won't stink.

I have their floor system which my cleaning lady refuses to use. I like it better than a broom, but bought it more for cleaning celing fans and cob webs out of corners...

1. What is Princess House?

Princess House is a direct selling company that offers kitchenware and home goods for cooking, entertaining, and decorating.

2. How is Princess House different from other direct selling companies?

Princess House is unique in that it focuses on offering high-quality, durable products for the kitchen and home. They also have a strong emphasis on empowering women through their business opportunities.

3. Can I purchase Princess House products online?

Yes, you can purchase Princess House products online through their independent consultants' personalized websites or through the company's main website.

4. What types of products does Princess House offer?

Princess House offers a wide range of kitchenware, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and kitchen gadgets. They also have home decor and entertaining items such as serving platters, glassware, and candle holders.

5. How can I become a Princess House consultant?

To become a Princess House consultant, you can sign up through their website or through an existing consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training to get started selling their products and earning commissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • krackley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
krackley
  • Jennie50