• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Pampered Chef Items Are Available for Purchase?

In summary, the "Assortment of Things for Sale!" from Pampered Chef includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. There are often discounts and promotions available for this assortment, and it comes with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. However, it cannot be customized and any returns or exchanges must be done within 30 days of purchase.
amerrigan
I am selling the following as a set....not as individual items:

2 rubber stamps mounted on blocks: "$100 in PREPAID outside orders before your show gets you an extra 10% discount!!" and "Bring 2 friends and get _______"

Assortment of Nancy's Artwork postcards---variety totaling around 100 or more.

Past Season's Postcard invites: 1 Pack Cucina Italiana,
2 packs "Tempting Tapas, Stir Fry, the scoop on ice cream creations"
4 packs "Dim Sum, & then sum", Ole' Fast and festive meals, Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate"

I will sell all this for $7.00 including shipping or Best Offer.

Please IM or email me if interested!

Hey Andrea! Are you coming to the regional meeting on Saturday? There's going to be a cash & carry table for biz supplies, etc......hope you're coming:)

lacychef said:
Hey Andrea! Are you coming to the regional meeting on Saturday? There's going to be a cash & carry table for biz supplies, etc......hope you're coming:)

I dont know if I am coming or not. I want to, but we had already told my parents we were going to help with their garage sale...so we will see!

OH, they would understand! You have to come....it's going to be lots of fun!

Where is this regional meeting? Can anybody attend?

It's in Great Bend, KS...my director who's a senior director does it for her extended lines & guests. It might be a drive for you if you're in Missouri!

What types of products are included in the "Assortment of Things for Sale!"?

The "Assortment of Things for Sale!" includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for the "Assortment of Things for Sale!"?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers discounts and promotions on the "Assortment of Things for Sale!" as well as other products. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for current deals.

Can I customize the "Assortment of Things for Sale!" to fit my specific needs?

Unfortunately, the "Assortment of Things for Sale!" is pre-packaged and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase individual products separately to create your own personalized assortment.

Is there a warranty for the products in the "Assortment of Things for Sale!"?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Can I return or exchange items from the "Assortment of Things for Sale!"?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a generous return and exchange policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amerrigan
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • iteachurkid