1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Assistance needed with recruiting

1. pletcherdee

pletcherdee Member

I just found out that two ladies are interested in becoming consultants. I have not yet done any recruiting, so I was hoping I could get some suggestions about what materials to provide them and what information I should give them. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks

May 7, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Have you taken any of the online training? That's a good place to start.

May 7, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I usually give people who already are interested in the business, the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD with a bag of microwave popcorn in a Reusable PC shopping bag along w/ a YLYW brochure.

If I'm trying to approach people about the business, then I offer the Your Life Your Way brochure or the Come Join Us booklet.

There's also some flyers here in the files section that I found that I like and if I have people's e-mail address, I attach it to an e-mail and send it to them.

But you should definitely take the recruiting courses on CC, and go over the CN articles that give you the applicable wording for the current promotions that are going on.

May 7, 2009
  4. If you will accept that this is a rough draft that I used for my own purposes, I'm happy to share it. I did the online recruiting interview course which I actually thought was very well done and transcribed notes from it. It made my "maybe" say yes, although the deal has not been officially inked yet :)

Attached Files:

5. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

Thanks for posting this file, Michelle! I've been wanting a draft that I can adjust for me!

May 8, 2009
  6. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Nicely done Michelle. Thank you!

May 8, 2009
  7. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Michelle,

That's excellent transcribing! I loved the class and took notes, but you have it flowing so well! Thanks for sharing!

8. shorelinecef

shorelinecef Novice Member

I love it, too, Michelle! Just got my first two interested potential recruits from a party and since they are both from about 100 miles away, I am conducting the interviews by phone. I will amend your document and definitely will use it! Thank you!

Jun 16, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted