• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling All Potential Hosts: Get More Shows on My May Calendar!

In summary, one consultant shares her success in booking shows by using a different approach and mentioning a goal to raise money for breast cancer awareness. Other consultants express their congratulations and the importance of asking for help and taking initiative. One consultant shares her own success in booking a show by simply asking for help. Another consultant expresses their frustration with their own lack of success and receives advice from others to reach out to contacts in different areas and to work closely with their recruiter.
c00p
Gold Member
Last night was a "work" night for me and I wanted to get more shows on my May calendar. I wasn't getting any bites. So I decided to try a different approach. I got out my list of "potentials" that mentioned that sometime they might host and I called each and every one of them (really, it was only about 12 calls 'cuz a storm hit and I had to get home). I digress. ANYWAY, I sort-of scripted my calls and went to work and here's what I said: "Hey, it's Andrea w/ PC and this is sort-of out of the blue, but I wanted to ask you a question. I was wondering if you would consider hosting a catalog or cooking show next month because May is when PC has their HWC campaign and $1 from the sale of each special pink item goes to breast cancer awareness and prevention. I've made a goal for myself to raise $500 next month, so I am asking everyone! Would you consider helping me out?"
I got 6 catalog shows and 1 cooking show. NOT BAD at all!! :thumbup:
It just proves that when you ask - they will HELP - and that truly is a key word, especially when you mention a goal. People want to help other people.

Love it! Good for you on the bookings! I'm going to try out your script.

Great job! I have to get on the phone and make the calls too! I only have 2 May shows right now. I am going to use your words.

Congratulations!

Thanks for the kudos - and I hope that each of you that give it a shot have HUGE success!!!

Thanks for sharing your success. It is inspiring!

I'm happy for your success. We all need to take the initiative sometimes. I know I need to just do things at times.

I was at a show middle of March and said: I need another show the first week of April so I can earn the HWC Apron, so if someone will book, I'll bring all the ingredients.
One gal said: I'll help you out. We closed it Monday, it was $1,400 !!!!! She had almost $800 in outside orders before we even started the Cooking Show. I've been shaking my head ever since, wondering how much business I've missed out on just because I didn't ask!!!!

Wow, you all seem to be doing better than I am :) having a very rough start with business...........wish I knew the secret that you all know.

I'm ready to throw in the dish towel!Started this in Feburary and as of yet, I'm still not a qualified consultant. I live in a very rural area and contacts are hard to come by. I've done a county home and garden show a few weeks ago....got about 22 potential maybes.........as I did my call backs, they all denied ever saying yes. At this point, I just don't what else to do. I have 2 more county fair ground shows booked for May and I'm hoping I get some leads but, at this point I'm very frustated.....

pjpamchef said:
I was at a show middle of March and said: I need another show the first week of April so I can earn the HWC Apron, so if someone will book, I'll bring all the ingredients.
One gal said: I'll help you out. We closed it Monday, it was $1,400 !!!!! She had almost $800 in outside orders before we even started the Cooking Show. I've been shaking my head ever since, wondering how much business I've missed out on just because I didn't ask!!!!
RECRUIT HER!!!!! She did the job without realizing it and YOU got paid for it!! Ask her......you don't know what you might be missing!!

Re: I'm ready to throw in the dish towel!
BinnieLou said:
Started this in Feburary and as of yet, I'm still not a qualified consultant. I live in a very rural area and contacts are hard to come by. I've done a county home and garden show a few weeks ago....got about 22 potential maybes.........as I did my call backs, they all denied ever saying yes. At this point, I just don't what else to do. I have 2 more county fair ground shows booked for May and I'm hoping I get some leads but, at this point I'm very frustated.....

That is frustrating and I'm sorry you are having a rough start. Have you and your recruiter dialogued as to a game plan and strategies? My first thought was to get out of the area you live in: meaning, contact those that live somewhere else via phone and email. Ask them to help you get your business off and running. I think it's very, very important to get out of your immediate area and friends asap. Best of luck!

Good for you! Thanks also for sharing! I'm going to pass this along to my downline.

pjpamchef said:

Best ingredients that you ever purchased! Way to go!

Just asking helped me recruit 2 people in March and add 5 total people to my team in 2 days. Just ASK everyone about the business too!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show in May?

Hosting a show in May is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. Additionally, May is a popular time for parties and gatherings, providing a perfect opportunity for you to share the Pampered Chef experience with your friends and family.

How can I get more shows on my May calendar?

There are several ways to get more shows on your May calendar. You can reach out to friends and family, ask for referrals, utilize social media to promote your show, and attend events or craft fairs to meet potential new hosts. You can also offer incentives, such as a free product or discount, to potential hosts to encourage them to book a show with you.

What support do I receive as a Pampered Chef host?

As a Pampered Chef host, you will receive support from your consultant, who will help you plan and prepare for your show. You will also have access to online tools and resources, such as invitations and recipes, to make hosting a show easy and stress-free. Additionally, your consultant will be there to assist you with any questions or concerns throughout the entire process.

Do I need to provide food for my Pampered Chef show?

No, you do not need to provide food for your show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and tools to prepare delicious recipes for you and your guests to try. However, you are more than welcome to provide snacks or beverages for your guests if you wish.

How can I earn free and discounted products as a host?

By hosting a Pampered Chef show in May, you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products through our host rewards program. The more sales your show generates, the more rewards you will receive. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future shows with your consultant. Ask your consultant for more details and to see the rewards chart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
Replies