• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Complete Pro Chef Experience with Forged Cutlery & Carry Case

In summary, the Forged Cutlery & Carry Case set includes 6 essential knives, a honing steel, and kitchen shears, all stored in a convenient carrying case. The knives are made of high-carbon stainless steel and have ergonomically designed handles. The carrying case is durable and easy to clean. The knives can be sharpened with the included honing steel, making this set suitable for both professional chefs and home cooks.
DZmom
I thought that would get everyone's attention. My host and her roomful of pro cooks and chef's last night LOVED our new forged cutlery, BUT they complained about the fact that we don't sell a carry case to go with our knives. Pro Cooks and Chef's carry their tools back and forth from the house to work most times and they have a little carry case for the kives that they just unroll and voila their entire set of knives are right there.

I thought that if enough of us requested a carry case for the new knives than HO might listen to us more.

Go onto CC and go through the suggest a product system

I have had several customers complain that we didn't have something for our knives to go into.

I'll send one in! Its a great idea, helpful for us, too!

I've submitted my request. Hope y'all will help too! Thanks, Ann & Amanda!

I can't seem to find this "suggest product" feature on CC. Where is it located?

I have already sent in this request but I will send in another one

I sent one in!

bklofft said:
I can't seem to find this "suggest product" feature on CC. Where is it located?

The link in CC is: Managing Your Business-Home Office Contacts - Home Office Emails.

I've also sent in this idea.

Just send it to solution_center @ pamperedchef.com (remove the spaces) and indicate that it is a product suggestion in the subject line.

Out of work "professional" here....
Knife rolls (at least that's what I call them) are readily available thru restaurant supply companies, etc. Maybe you could suggest that these knives are so nice, they should stay home!!

But I would like to see a knife block for the counter.

1. What is included in the Forged Cutlery & Carry Case set?

The Forged Cutlery & Carry Case set includes 6 essential knives: chef's knife, bread knife, utility knife, paring knife, carving knife, and santoku knife. It also comes with a honing steel and kitchen shears, all stored in a convenient carrying case.

2. Are the knives in this set made of high-quality materials?

Yes, the knives in this set are made of high-carbon stainless steel and are forged for durability and sharpness. The handles are also ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip.

3. Is the carrying case durable and easy to clean?

Yes, the carrying case is made of sturdy nylon and is designed to protect your knives during storage and transport. It can also be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth.

4. Can the knives be sharpened if they become dull?

Yes, the Forged Cutlery & Carry Case set comes with a honing steel that can be used to sharpen and maintain the sharpness of the knives. It is recommended to hone the knives regularly to keep them in top condition.

5. Is this set suitable for professional chefs?

Yes, this set is perfect for professional chefs as well as home cooks. The knives are designed to provide a professional level of precision and control, making it a valuable addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • GeorgiaPeach