• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you pray for my bone scan tomorrow?

In summary, the individual is attending a check-up with an orthopedic doctor and is in a lot of pain. The individual is hopeful that the doctor finds the problem.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I go in tomorrow for a bone scan at 10:00 am and was wondering if you all could pray that they finally figure out what is wrong with my left shoulder area?

I am a medical mystery, as the X-Ray and MRI do not show anything abnormal and I am not responding to med's or physical therapy. I just want the pain to go away.:(

Thanks in advance!

Currently dealing with rotator cuff issues again, I can definitely sympathize with you just wanting the pain to go away! Have they thoroughly checked your rotator cuff and related muscles by the way? Often the damage does NOT show up on an X-ray or MRI and it can be very painful.I hope they find your issues. :(I'll keep you in my prayers!

Janet, I had a extremely exhausting and painful check-up this past Thursday with an Orthopedic doctor. I didn't know one's arm could move the way he was moving mine.:eek:

I kept jumping everytime it got really painful. I was telling them they were going to have to replace the ceiling tiles in the exam room, because of all the fingernail marks I was leaving in them. I did tell them that I could help them out with that thought, because I work in construction for the health care system. :)

I hope you are able to find something that will help you with your pain. I don't wish this on anyone.

UGH! HATE those check-ups - you tell them it REALLY hurts and they keep pushing! I have my chiropractor working on mine first and have been icing and babying it so we'll see...I'm probably due for some additional care though. I'm sure yours is much worse than mine right now so hang in there!

Ladies, so sorry that you are going through this. Prayers are with you with the bone scan.

pamperedpals said:
I go in tomorrow for a bone scan at 10:00 am and was wondering if you all could pray that they finally figure out what is wrong with my left shoulder area?

I am a medical mystery, as the X-Ray and MRI do not show anything abnormal and I am not responding to med's or physical therapy. I just want the pain to go away.:(

Thanks in advance!

Consider yourself covered in prayer! :) And I'm a medical mystery, too! :)

You are in my prayers. Let us know the results.

Prayers and LUCK ~ sending it your way ~

Kitchen Diva said:
Consider yourself covered in prayer! :) And I'm a medical mystery, too! :)
I just cracked myself up when I read this and thought of all the witty, KG like jokes I could make! I am taking the highroad, though, cause I love ya Kasey!

Youre in my prayers---keep us posted. Good luck today.

1. How can I request a prayer for myself from Pampered Chef?

To request a prayer for yourself, you can reach out to our customer service team through email, phone, or social media. Our team will be happy to assist you in submitting your prayer request.

2. Is there a specific format or guideline for requesting a prayer for myself?

There is no specific format or guideline for requesting a prayer for yourself. Simply share your request with us and our team will handle it with care and confidentiality.

3. How long does it take for a prayer request to be fulfilled?

The time it takes for a prayer request to be fulfilled varies. Our team will pray for your request as soon as it is received and we believe that God answers prayers in His perfect timing.

4. Can I request multiple prayers for myself at once?

Yes, you can request multiple prayers for yourself. Our team will pray for each request individually and with equal importance.

5. Is there a fee for requesting a prayer for myself from Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee for requesting a prayer for yourself from Pampered Chef. We believe in the power of prayer and want to offer this service to our customers free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
Replies