• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asked and Answered??

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
This may have already been asked and answered; if so, I apologize for asking again. If the last day to order fall paperwork is February 5th and all orders placed on or after February 6th will contain spring/summer paperwork, does that include catalogs?
I only preordered 100 new catalogs and just found out that I will probably have a fundraiser that they will want to begin on March 1st. I am hoping that I have a chance to get more catalogs in, in time to prepare packages for the fundraiser (which I would want to distribute several days before the fundraiser begins).

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
You need S/S catalogs for your fundraiser, right? I don't think I'm understanding your question correctly. :confused: :blushing:

Oh, duh! I get it. I don't know why I was confused. lol I'm not sure of the answer to that. They made it sound like you could preorder for a limited length of time. Maybe it's just that after Feb. 6th, you can do it utilizing P3 instead of only on CC?

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
Yes, I will need the new catalogs for the fundraiser.

pjpamchef

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2005
I think the pre-order deadline was more about the delivery date. anything after the 6th will be spring. (If I understand your question) generally speaking, I receive my supply order in under 10 days.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Along those lines...does anyone know any way to check what we pre-ordered? I can't remember what all I ordered...

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Along those lines...does anyone know any way to check what we pre-ordered? I can't remember what all I ordered...

You forgot to print off your receipt for your records as it prompted you to? Tsk, tsk. :D (Just kidding)

I don't know if there is a way to view it. hmm, I'll have to look around.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
You forgot to print off your receipt for your records as it prompted you to? Tsk, tsk. :D (Just kidding)

I don't know if there is a way to view it. hmm, I'll have to look around.

I was no where near my printer at the time....:rolleyes:

I thought I'd have an email confirmation of it, but I can't find that either.

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
I just received an email that my supply order (for the new catalogs) shipped today.

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
Thanks for your replies. Yes, I was basically asking if we would be able to order new catalogs after February 6th, in hopes that they would arrive in plenty of time for me to get the fundraiser packets ready.

JennLizFran

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2009
Oooo....yours shipped, I've been anxiously checking CC everyday (and the backdoor fed-ex way for my season changeover kit)!!! Hope mine shipped too! :)

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I just received an email that my supply order (for the new catalogs) shipped today.

Mine probably won't ship until Friday - since it's one day shipping to get here, and our Spring Launch isn't until Saturday.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Mine will probably ship tomorrow since I'm in a two-day zone.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008

I got an email today with a listing of the items I ordered. Maybe you'll get one tomorrow. Of course, you'll have your stuff the next day...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
Replies
Views
Cindy Lightner
Replies
Views