• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Hospital's Relay for Life Fundraiser Night – Email Sent and Date Set!

In summary, the hospital's Relay for Life Fundraiser Night is a fundraising event that supports the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event. The purpose is to raise funds and awareness for cancer research, patient services, and advocacy. The email invitation will be sent out on a specific date, and participants can RSVP and attend the event. There will be various activities such as a silent auction, raffle prizes, and a cooking demonstration. Donations are also welcome for those unable to attend.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I work at a hospital and I noticed that a group for Relay for Life was having a BUNCO fundraiser night. So....what do you think I did? I emailed her about our fundraiser opportunities and we are setting up a FR for end of February or early March. She is getting me what date she want's right now.

It took me all of 5 minutes to email her (had to come and find a letter here :)) and now I am going to have another show on the books!

Wahoo!

Good idea. I'm a big believer in asking everyone.

Go Laurie, that's how we are going to go to MAUI!!

Laurie, What department did you contact? I wanna contact my local hospital also.
Thanks, in advance!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I just wanted to say that I am so impressed by your initiative and quick thinking. It's amazing how a simple email can lead to another show on the books and potentially even more opportunities for fundraising. I love seeing consultants like you actively seeking out new ways to share our products and support great causes like Relay for Life. Keep up the great work and I hope your FR in February or March is a huge success! Best of luck to you.

1. What is the purpose of the hospital's Relay for Life Fundraiser Night?

The purpose of the hospital's Relay for Life Fundraiser Night is to raise funds and awareness for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event, which supports cancer research, patient services, and advocacy.

2. When will the email be sent out for the hospital's Relay for Life Fundraiser Night?

The email for the hospital's Relay for Life Fundraiser Night will be sent out on [insert date], giving participants plenty of time to RSVP and plan for the event.

3. How can I participate in the hospital's Relay for Life Fundraiser Night?

To participate in the hospital's Relay for Life Fundraiser Night, simply RSVP to the email invitation and attend the event on the scheduled date. You can also help by spreading the word and inviting friends and family to join us.

4. What activities will be available at the hospital's Relay for Life Fundraiser Night?

There will be a variety of activities at the hospital's Relay for Life Fundraiser Night, including a silent auction, raffle prizes, and a cooking demonstration by Pampered Chef. There will also be food and drinks available for purchase.

5. Can I make a donation to the hospital's Relay for Life Fundraiser Night even if I am unable to attend?

Yes, donations are welcome even if you are unable to attend the hospital's Relay for Life Fundraiser Night. You can make a donation through the American Cancer Society's website and designate it towards the hospital's event. Every donation helps make a difference in the fight against cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies