• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating an Asian-Themed Party: Ideas & Inspiration

In summary, to incorporate Asian flavors into your party menu, use ingredients like soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil, and serve traditional dishes like sushi and dumplings. For decorations, try hanging lanterns and using chopsticks as utensil holders. To make the party more interactive, have a DIY station and plan games and activities. Non-alcoholic drink options include Chinese and Japanese tea and mocktails with Asian-inspired flavors. For party favors, consider mini bamboo plants, fortune cookies, or traditional Asian souvenirs.
Lisa S
I have a host who wants to do an Asian theme. Any suggestions?

What about a stirfry? I know a couple season's ago (before I was in pc) there was stir fry theme show... maybe someone on here has info on it...

Also potstickers would be yummy!

You could highlight the Asian Set for Two. You might be able to get the whole set at our new season discount...I'm not sure. The baked potstickers are awesome! Make sure to check out the Season's Best FW 2005. You can still get it online. You can find the Sizzling Shrimp Coconut Cakes and the Chicken Satay Spring Rolls (one of my favorites!).

you guys are making me hungry!

Asian ThemesWhat about doing the Thai Vegetable Pizza or the Baked Potstickers? I did the potstickers with a different dipping sauce than the hot jalapeno jelly one. I used sesame oil/soy sauce/new asian seasoning mix and rice vinegar. Very yummy!

Sydna

1. How can I incorporate Asian flavors into my party menu?

One way to incorporate Asian flavors into your party menu is by using ingredients such as soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil. You can also serve traditional Asian dishes like sushi, dumplings, and stir-fry. Don't be afraid to experiment with different flavors and spices to create a unique and delicious menu.

2. What are some decoration ideas for an Asian-themed party?

Some decoration ideas for an Asian-themed party include hanging paper lanterns, using chopsticks as utensil holders, and displaying traditional Asian artwork or calligraphy. You can also incorporate elements such as bamboo, cherry blossoms, and red and gold accents to create an authentic atmosphere.

3. How can I make my party more interactive and engaging?

One way to make your party more interactive and engaging is by having a DIY station where guests can make their own sushi rolls or dumplings. You can also plan games and activities such as a chopstick challenge or a fortune cookie decorating station. This will not only keep your guests entertained but also add an element of fun to the party.

4. Are there any non-alcoholic drink options for an Asian-themed party?

Yes, there are plenty of non-alcoholic drink options for an Asian-themed party. You can serve traditional Chinese tea, Japanese green tea, or Thai iced tea. You can also create a mocktail using ingredients like lychee, coconut, and mango for a refreshing and flavorful beverage.

5. What are some party favors that would fit an Asian-themed party?

Some party favors that would fit an Asian-themed party include mini bamboo plants, fortune cookies with personalized messages, or small bottles of soy sauce or sesame oil. You can also opt for traditional Asian souvenirs such as lucky cat figurines or Asian-inspired bookmarks for your guests to take home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Anna Farnum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Patti
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Patti
  • hlynn424