• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pampered Chef Recipe: A Surefire Crowd Pleaser

In summary, this recipe is a crowd pleaser because it has been tried and tested by many satisfied customers, receiving rave reviews for its delicious flavors and easy preparation. It can also be easily customized to accommodate dietary restrictions, taking about 30 minutes to prepare and cook. Basic kitchen tools can be used to make this recipe, but using Pampered Chef tools can make preparation even easier. Additionally, this recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator, making it a great option for meal prepping or hosting a dinner party.
jcwarr
does anyone have this typed up already? and is it good? (i'm sure it is - what pc recipe isn't? :) )
thank you!!

Is this it?

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Asian Salad.doc
    20 KB · Views: 378
it looks very similar - i think yours might be a variation. the one i'm looking for is from the casual cooking cookbook. i just was trying to save time and not type it all up! thanks for your info - i will use yours as a base if no one else posts!
thanks again

jcwarr said:
does anyone have this typed up already? and is it good? (i'm sure it is - what pc recipe isn't? :) )
thank you!!

Here it is
http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/PC%20Recipes/asian_summer_salad.htm

I just searched google for "Pampered Chef Asian Summer Salad" :)

Sorry...I have the book, but getting ready for a show & its WAY to much typing for me ( type with 2 fingers):eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Ginger:cool:

thanks!!!! i totally forgot about that website - it's great for recipes!

Is the Asian Salad a good show recipe?

Asian SaladI've made this for two shows and doubled the ingredients. Thank God I did they ate every bit of it.
Excellent recipe this comes from the guests.:)
If you still need the recipe I can send it to you.

1. What makes this recipe a crowd pleaser?

This recipe has been tried and tested by many satisfied customers and has received rave reviews for its delicious flavors and easy preparation. It combines a variety of ingredients that are sure to please even the pickiest eaters.

2. Can I customize this recipe to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and can be easily adapted to be gluten-free, vegetarian, or even vegan. Simply substitute ingredients or adjust measurements as needed.

3. How long does it take to make this recipe?

On average, this recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook. It is a great option for busy weeknights when you want to serve a tasty and satisfying meal without spending hours in the kitchen.

4. What kitchen tools do I need to make this recipe?

This recipe can be made using basic kitchen tools such as a cutting board, knife, mixing bowls, and a skillet. However, using Pampered Chef tools such as our Mix N Chop or Food Chopper can make the preparation even easier.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, this recipe can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to cook. This makes it a great option for meal prepping or for hosting a dinner party where you want to spend more time with your guests than in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• foodygirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
  • RoseAndrews
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefcouts
  • Recipes and Tips