• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a good substitute for Asian Seasoning in my Stir-Fry recipe?

In summary, Asian seasoning substitute is a blend of spices and herbs commonly used in Asian cuisine to add flavor to dishes such as stir-fries, marinades, and soups. The blend typically includes garlic, ginger, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili peppers, and may also include other spices like cinnamon, star anise, and Sichuan peppercorns. It can be used as a replacement for individual spices in recipes, but the flavor may differ slightly. Some blends may contain allergens such as soy, sesame, and gluten, so it's important to check the ingredient list. The shelf life of Asian seasoning substitute is 1-2 years, but it's best to check the expiration date on the packaging
urbnk8
Anybody know what would be a good substitute for the Asian Seasoning in the Asian Stir-Fry recipe? I don't have any, but I have the rest of the stuff ready to go. I was going to borrow some from my sister but she's not home!

Nevermind! My nephew just showed up at my door with a bottle of the seasoning! Way to go sis! Thanks anyway!

just in case anyone else needs a substitute, it's listed in the weekday dinners done recipe collection as: 2 tsp grated fresh gingerroot, 3/4 tsp salt, 1 pressed garlic clove and 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper. that should equal 2 tbsp of asian seasoning mix.

Thank you!! Good to know!

I actually prefer to use the fresh ingredients than the Asian seasoning. To me it has a better taste, and if you're doing it at a show, it shows 4 tools!

What is Asian seasoning substitute?

Asian seasoning substitute is a blend of spices and herbs commonly used in Asian cuisine. It is used to add flavor and depth to dishes such as stir-fries, marinades, and soups.

What spices are typically included in Asian seasoning substitute?

The exact blend of spices may vary, but common ingredients include garlic, ginger, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili peppers. Some blends may also include cinnamon, star anise, and Sichuan peppercorns.

Can I use Asian seasoning substitute in place of individual spices?

Yes, Asian seasoning substitute can be used as a replacement for individual spices in recipes. However, the flavor may differ slightly, so it is best to adjust the amount used according to personal preference.

Are there any allergens in Asian seasoning substitute?

This can vary depending on the specific blend, but common allergens in Asian seasoning substitute may include soy, sesame, and gluten. It is important to check the ingredient list before using the product.

How long does Asian seasoning substitute last?

The shelf life of Asian seasoning substitute can vary, but it is typically recommended to use it within 1-2 years for optimal flavor. Be sure to check the expiration date on the packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• foodygirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
  • tpchefrebecca
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
Replies
Views