• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Recipe for Asian Pork Tenderloin Salad?

In summary, to make the Asian Pork Tenderloin Salad, you will need 1 lb pork tenderloin, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, mixed greens, carrots, bell peppers, green onions, cilantro, and peanuts. To cook the pork tenderloin, preheat your oven to 425°F and bake for 20-25 minutes. You can also use chicken, shrimp, or tofu as a substitute. The salad can be made ahead of time and is gluten-free if you use gluten-free soy sauce or paleo-friendly if you use coconut aminos and omit the honey.
heatherstobbs
Gold Member
I am doing the asian pork tenderloin salad for a show. I need the recipe for it and the dressing!!! I don't have the cookbook it was in (Spin on Salads, I think), and I cannot find it here, either. Help!!!

I will be making it in the DCB. I am excited, and a little nervous b/c the host is a former consultant.

Here is the recipe. Good Luck!

Attachments

• Grilled Asian Pork Tenderloin Salad.doc
    27 KB · Views: 378
Thank you so much! I am sorry I did not get back on and see it until now. I appreciate it very much!!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Asian Pork Tenderloin Salad?

To make this dish, you will need:

• 1 lb pork tenderloin
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp grated ginger
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp rice vinegar
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1 lb mixed greens
  • 1 cup shredded carrots
  • 1 cup sliced red bell peppers
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onions
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
  • 1/4 cup chopped peanuts

2. How do I cook the pork tenderloin for this salad?

To cook the pork tenderloin, preheat your oven to 425°F. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, and sesame oil. Place the pork tenderloin in a baking dish and pour the marinade over it, making sure it is evenly coated. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.

3. Can I use a different type of protein instead of pork tenderloin?

Yes, you can use chicken, shrimp, or tofu as a substitute for the pork tenderloin in this salad. Simply adjust the cooking time and method accordingly.

4. Can I make this salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the pork tenderloin and dressing ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, assemble the salad with the mixed greens, carrots, bell peppers, green onions, cilantro, and peanuts. Slice the pork tenderloin and add it on top of the salad. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.

5. Is this salad gluten-free?

Yes, this salad is gluten-free as long as you use gluten-free soy sauce. You can also make it paleo-friendly by using coconut aminos instead of soy sauce and omitting the honey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefinbiz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • RoseAndrews
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefinbiz