• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

as ofNov 1St I Became Deleted -

In summary, Shari in TX is worried that her show that she submitted on the 31st will not be accepted and she will not be able to log in to see what is going on.
dooleycooks
I put a order in last night. Oct 31st. Does this mean I will regain my consultant status? As of right now, I cannot log on to see what is going on. The order has not been processed yet. I did get confirmation that the order did submit. I am thinking the "system" needs to catch up to the activity that I have.

I am worried that the customers that ordered will not be able to get their stuff. Will I stay deleted after the order is completed and delivered?

The best thing you could do is call HO and chat with them about your concern.

I'm in the same boat. Not enough sales in September, but submitted a show on October 31st. I know it went in because it was showing as "received" yesterday. But my career sales aren't showing up anymore. I looked on Consultant Connection and there's a line at the bottom of the page that says, "All data for prior month is final on the 10th of the current month." So, I would say that everything will be back to normal on the 10th for both of us.Shari in TX

Just wanted to add that the shipping page shows they are shipping shows received on the 29th, so it shouldn't be too long before they ship your show that you submitted on the 31st. The biggest thing to watch for is declined credit cards since you have to resolve those quickly. If you don't have any of those (you sometimes get an email, but I always check on CC to make sure I don't have any), then you'll be good to go and everything will get shipped and you'll get back to active status.Shari in TX

Sounds like you were at your 6 months deadline to remain a consultant. If you submitted a show on the 31st you will be okay. I am surprised however that you already can't log in. I would call this morning for peace of mind. They can see the show and will reassure you. If for some reason the show didn't go in you do have the confirmation so have that handy.

This happened to me on Sept 30/Oct 1st. It was OK a day later - I could get in.

What does "as of Nov 1st I Became Deleted" mean?

"As of Nov 1st I Became Deleted" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to refer to the end of a consultant's agreement with the company. It means that as of November 1st, the consultant is no longer active and has been removed from the system.

Why did my consultant status change to "as of Nov 1st I Became Deleted"?

Your consultant status may have changed to "as of Nov 1st I Became Deleted" for a variety of reasons. This could include inactivity, failure to meet minimum sales requirements, or a decision to leave the company. If you have any questions about your status, please reach out to your consultant support team.

Can I reactivate my consultant account after it has been "as of Nov 1st I Became Deleted"?

Yes, you can reactivate your consultant account after it has been "as of Nov 1st I Became Deleted." However, there may be certain requirements or fees associated with reactivating your account. Please contact your consultant support team for more information.

Will I still receive commission for sales made before my account became "as of Nov 1st I Became Deleted"?

Yes, you will still receive commission for sales made before your account became "as of Nov 1st I Became Deleted." However, you will no longer receive commission for any future sales made after that date.

How can I update my consultant status from "as of Nov 1st I Became Deleted" to active?

If you wish to update your consultant status from "as of Nov 1st I Became Deleted" to active, you will need to contact your consultant support team. They will be able to provide you with the necessary steps and requirements to reactivate your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies