• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

As of Nov 1st I became deleted -

Oct 17, 2012
I put a order in last night. Oct 31st. Does this mean I will regain my consultant status? As of right now, I cannot log on to see what is going on. The order has not been processed yet. I did get confirmation that the order did submit. I am thinking the "system" needs to catch up to the activity that I have.

I am worried that the customers that ordered will not be able to get their stuff. Will I stay deleted after the order is completed and delivered?

Shari in TX

Gold Member
Aug 7, 2010
I'm in the same boat. Not enough sales in September, but submitted a show on October 31st. I know it went in because it was showing as "received" yesterday. But my career sales aren't showing up anymore. I looked on Consultant Connection and there's a line at the bottom of the page that says, "All data for prior month is final on the 10th of the current month." So, I would say that everything will be back to normal on the 10th for both of us.

Shari in TX

Shari in TX

Gold Member
Aug 7, 2010
Just wanted to add that the shipping page shows they are shipping shows received on the 29th, so it shouldn't be too long before they ship your show that you submitted on the 31st. The biggest thing to watch for is declined credit cards since you have to resolve those quickly. If you don't have any of those (you sometimes get an email, but I always check on CC to make sure I don't have any), then you'll be good to go and everything will get shipped and you'll get back to active status.

Shari in TX

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Sounds like you were at your 6 months deadline to remain a consultant. If you submitted a show on the 31st you will be okay. I am surprised however that you already can't log in. I would call this morning for peace of mind. They can see the show and will reassure you. If for some reason the show didn't go in you do have the confirmation so have that handy.