• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Dinner Prep? Check out my Weekly Meal Plan!

In summary, many people are frustrated with making dinner, cleaning up afterwards, and what to cook. The Pampered Chef has some wonderful "one dish" recipes which are easy to clean if not dishwasher safe, or can be done in a short amount of time. Additionally, the website offers a weekly menu plan which is perfect for those who work full time and do not know what they will be cooking for dinner by the time they get home.
NooraK
Gold Member
Any opinions?

These days, everyone is trying to save money. One of the ways many people are adjusting their budgets is by eating out less, and having dinner at home. We've all heard about all the studies which repeatedly affirm that families who share dinner are closer and happier.

The toughest part is the actual making of the dinner. I recently sent out a survey to gather some opinions regarding dinner preparation, and the biggest frustration was the mess that is created - there are just too many dishes to clean up afterwards. Luckily, The Pampered Chef® has some wonderful "one dish" recipes, and in the recipes that require a bit more, the tools are often dishwasher safe, or are very easy to clean if they are not.

Another dilemma is what to make. If you work a full time job, unless you know what you'll be making by the time you get home (and the ingredients are ready to go), you'll either end up eating at 9 PM, or give up and resort to take out. I have decided that I am in the perfect position to help you! I have created a weekly meal plan on my website. I will be checking the sales at the local grocery stores each week, and give you recipe ideas based on what is on sale. I will give you the order that I plan to make them for my family (incorporating the previous day's leftovers if possible), but you can pick and choose whatever suits your needs.
Check it out now: My Personal Website

Sounds great, Noora!
It sounds like alot of work for me as far as the sales-tracking, if I were to "borrow" the idea- but you will probably get alot of takers! I know it would be something I would be interested in if I were a customer. Let us know how it turns out!

I love the idea! Got my attention, I would love a weekly menu plan!

Sounds great, Noora.

That is just an awesome service to offer your customers... I'm sure they will love it!

Thanks :)I already use a website (Southern Savers) to tell me what's on sale and what coupons to use each week, so all I'd have to do is pick the recipes. I plan to stick to the meats for the most part, unless there's something on sale that works for a great recipe (like nachos for Jerk Chicken Nachos).The big thing for me will be sticking to it each week, and advertising it at my shows. I'm hoping that each will feed the other. If I tell my customers it's there, I'm obligated to put it up. If I put it up, it's a great thing to share with my customers.

Thanks for that site Noora! I've got a SIL up north that has a site similar to this available and I'm thrilled to see this! THANKS!

So Noora: Just going through the posts and noticed your email plans. Have you done this? Is it working? Lots of work? Thanks...BEE

I did it for a few weeks, and then it got to be a bit too much work. I haven't heard any complaints from stopping it, so I don't think anyone was looking at it anyway...

What is the purpose of including an "Article" in my newsletter?

The purpose of including an "Article" in your newsletter is to provide valuable and informative content to your readers. This can help to engage your audience and establish your brand as a knowledgeable and trustworthy source.

How do I choose the right "Article" for my newsletter?

When choosing an "Article" for your newsletter, it is important to consider your target audience and their interests. You should also ensure that the content is relevant, well-written, and aligns with your brand's messaging.

Can I use articles from other sources in my newsletter?

Yes, you can use articles from other sources in your newsletter, as long as you have permission from the original author and give proper credit. However, it is recommended to create your own content to establish your brand's unique voice and perspective.

How often should I include an "Article" in my newsletter?

The frequency of including an "Article" in your newsletter will depend on your specific goals and audience. Some newsletters may include an article in every issue, while others may have articles less frequently. It is important to find a balance that works for your brand and your readers.

How can I make my "Article" stand out in my newsletter?

To make your "Article" stand out in your newsletter, you can use attention-grabbing headlines, include visuals such as images or infographics, and use a conversational and engaging tone. It is also important to ensure that the content is well-written and provides value to your readers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
  • NooraK