1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: "Article" for my newsletter

1. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Any opinions?

Sep 25, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Sounds great, Noora!
    It sounds like alot of work for me as far as the sales-tracking, if I were to "borrow" the idea- but you will probably get alot of takers! I know it would be something I would be interested in if I were a customer.

Let us know how it turns out!

Sep 25, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I love the idea! Got my attention, I would love a weekly menu plan!

4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Sounds great, Noora.

Sep 25, 2009
  5. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

That is just an awesome service to offer your customers... I'm sure they will love it!

Sep 25, 2009
  6. NooraK

I already use a website (Southern Savers) to tell me what's on sale and what coupons to use each week, so all I'd have to do is pick the recipes. I plan to stick to the meats for the most part, unless there's something on sale that works for a great recipe (like nachos for Jerk Chicken Nachos).

The big thing for me will be sticking to it each week, and advertising it at my shows. I'm hoping that each will feed the other. If I tell my customers it's there, I'm obligated to put it up. If I put it up, it's a great thing to share with my customers.

Sep 25, 2009
  7. quiverfull7

quiverfull7 Legacy Member Gold Member

Thanks for that site Noora! I've got a SIL up north that has a site similar to this available and I'm thrilled to see this! THANKS!

Sep 26, 2009
  8. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

So Noora: Just going through the posts and noticed your email plans. Have you done this? Is it working? Lots of work? Thanks...BEE

Feb 10, 2010
  9. NooraK

I did it for a few weeks, and then it got to be a bit too much work. I haven't heard any complaints from stopping it, so I don't think anyone was looking at it anyway...

Feb 10, 2010
Have something to add?