• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Artichoke Dip Recipe - Better Than Bread Bowls!

In summary, to make the artichoke dip, you will need a can of artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, cream cheese, a baking dish, and crackers or bread. You can use fresh artichokes instead of canned, but they need to be cooked and chopped first. The dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge before baking. You can also use a different type of cheese, such as mozzarella or white cheddar. Additionally, the dip can be made in a bread bowl for a unique presentation.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
I mentioned this recipe a few weeks ago, and was asked for it, so here it is.

It is so easy and I think WAY better than the bread bowl artichoke dip (which I thought was :yuck:)!

Artichoke Dip

8 oz package of softened cream cheese (I use low fat and it is fine)
14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 cup mayo (not miracle whip, but again low-fat is fine)
1/2 cup grated parmesan
1 tsp basil
2 tsp (I use more!) finely chopped red onion

Mix together cream cheese, mayo and parmesan cheese, mix in remaining ingredients. Spoon into 9" casserole or pie dish, Bake at 350F for 25 mins.

Can serve with diced tomatoes on top.

Serve with veggies, pita or crackers. I love this with triscuits, and peppered Carr's are also very good.

I think you could also do this in a bread bowl, microwaving to warm and then bake for the last part. I reheat left overs in the microwave too.

Enjoy!

Your recipe sounds good -- I haven't tried the bread bowl artichoke one yet, not sure that I will, either.

I have one that I've been using for years. I can make it in my sleep.
It's similar to yours, but then how many ways can you make artichoke dip?
Mine skips the mayo entirely, adding a bit of fat free sour cream instead.
I also use one clove of garlic, pressed of course, in place of the onion and I don't add basil.Great. Now I'm craving artichoke dip.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the artichoke dip?

To make our delicious artichoke dip, you will need 1 can of artichoke hearts, 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1 clove of garlic, and 1 package of cream cheese. You will also need a baking dish and crackers or bread for serving.

2. Can I use fresh artichokes instead of canned?

Yes, you can use fresh artichokes instead of canned. However, you will need to cook and chop the artichokes before adding them to the dip.

3. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time. Simply prepare the dip and store it in the fridge until ready to bake. You may need to add a few minutes to the baking time if the dip is cold from the fridge.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese in this recipe. We recommend using a cheese that melts well, such as mozzarella or white cheddar.

5. Can I make this dip in a bread bowl?

Yes, you can make this dip in a bread bowl. Simply hollow out a round loaf of bread and fill it with the dip before baking. This adds a fun and delicious twist to the recipe!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
sharalam