• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef's Artichoke Bread Dip - Ooey Gooey Goodness!

In summary, to make Pampered Chef's Artichoke Bread Dip, you will need a can of artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, and French bread. The dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. You can use different types of bread for this dip, such as sourdough or ciabatta. The dip is done baking when the top is golden brown and bubbly, usually after 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven. Additional ingredients can be added, such as spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and onions, as long as the measurements are adjusted accordingly.
DebPC
Staff member
This looks awesome! I bet we could use PC's recipe for Artichoke Dip instead.

From www.closetcooking.com

Artichoke Bread 1 500.jpg

Artichoke Bread

An artichoke dip baked in a loaf of bread until ooey gooey and cheesy and good!

Servings: makes 4-8 servings

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes

Printable Recipe

Ingredients
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
2 green onions, sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
1 loaf Italian bread, sliced in half lengthwise

Directions
1.Mix the artichoke hearts, green onions, garlic, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano reserving some of the cheese.
2.Hollow 1/2 an inch out of the center of both halves of the bread.
3.Spread the mixture into the hole in the bread slices and top with the reserved cheese.
4.Bake in a preheated 350F oven covered in foil for 20 minutes.
5.Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese is melted and golden brown.

Response:That's a great idea! I love using PC's recipes for inspiration. I bet the artichoke dip would be delicious in bread form. Thanks for sharing the recipe from Closet Cooking, I'll have to give it a try!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I just wanted to chime in and say that using our Artichoke Dip recipe for this Artichoke Bread Dip is a fantastic idea! Not only will it add that delicious creaminess and flavor to the dip, but it will also give it that special touch that only Pampered Chef recipes can provide. I can't wait to give this a try at my next party. Thanks for sharing!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Pampered Chef's Artichoke Bread Dip?

To make Pampered Chef's Artichoke Bread Dip, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 (14 oz) can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 loaf of French bread, cut into cubes

2. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Pampered Chef's Artichoke Bread Dip ahead of time. After mixing all the ingredients together, cover the dip and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. When ready to serve, bake the dip according to the instructions.

3. Can I use a different type of bread for this dip?

Yes, you can use a different type of bread for this dip. While the recipe calls for French bread, you can also use sourdough bread, ciabatta, or any other crusty bread that you prefer. Just make sure to cut it into cubes before baking.

4. How do I know when the dip is done baking?

The dip is done baking when the top is golden brown and bubbly. This usually takes about 20-25 minutes in a preheated 375°F oven. You can also use a toothpick to check the center of the dip - if it comes out clean, the dip is ready to be served.

5. Can I add extra ingredients to this dip?

Yes, you can add extra ingredients to this dip to customize it to your liking. Some popular additions include spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and diced onions. Just make sure to adjust the measurements of the other ingredients accordingly and not to overload the dip with too many additions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies