• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Artichoke Chicken Salad Tarts

In summary, the Artichoke Chicken Salad Tarts are made with cooked chicken, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, lemon juice, and spices. They can be made ahead of time, with the filling able to be prepared and refrigerated up to 24 hours in advance. The tarts can also be assembled and refrigerated for a few hours before baking. They are not suitable for vegetarians, but can be easily adapted by substituting the chicken with a vegetarian protein. The tarts can last in the fridge for up to 3 days and can be reheated in the oven at 375°F for 10-15 minutes. Canned or frozen artichoke hearts can be used in
pamperedkel
I am going to try this recipe at my next show. Why do you need to put slits in the bread??

You put the slits in to help form the "cup" before pushing the bread into the muffin cups. Make sure it is only a half inch though, otherwise you'll have a hole in the bottom. These are very good, by the way :)

Diane

I have done this recipe at all my shows this month, I am making mini cups with the mini muffin pan. This way they are bite size, and I know there will be enough at every show. I cut the bread in 1/4, butter, then use the tart shaper to push them down. i explain the "correct" the way to do them, but let them know, that this way, they each get their own, and don't have to share if we don't have enough cups. Works great.

Great idea with the mini muffin pan!

I made these recently at a show there was supposed to be 10 guests at, and 35 showed up!:O So everyone did not get one, but my daughter did take one and she said it was definitely a keeper.

The only problem, I was not very careful with the kitchen shears and many of the cuts were more than a 1/2 inch and compromised the the integrity of the cup.

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you will be trying this recipe at your next show. The reason for putting slits in the bread is to allow the heat to evenly distribute throughout the loaf, resulting in a perfectly cooked and golden crust. It also helps prevent the bread from cracking or bursting open while baking. I hope this helps, and happy cooking!

1. What ingredients are in the Artichoke Chicken Salad Tarts?

The Artichoke Chicken Salad Tarts include cooked chicken, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, lemon juice, and spices. The tarts are made with puff pastry, which can be found in the frozen section of most grocery stores.

2. Can I make the Artichoke Chicken Salad Tarts ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the tarts ahead of time. The filling can be prepared and refrigerated up to 24 hours in advance. The tarts can also be assembled and refrigerated for a few hours before baking. Just make sure to bring them to room temperature before baking.

3. Are the Artichoke Chicken Salad Tarts suitable for vegetarians?

No, the Artichoke Chicken Salad Tarts contain chicken as a main ingredient. However, you can easily substitute the chicken with a vegetarian protein such as tofu or chickpeas to make a vegetarian version of the tarts.

4. How long do the Artichoke Chicken Salad Tarts last in the fridge?

The Artichoke Chicken Salad Tarts can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. To reheat, place them in the oven at 375°F for 10-15 minutes or until warmed through.

5. Can I use canned artichoke hearts for this recipe?

Yes, canned artichoke hearts can be used in this recipe. Just make sure to drain and rinse them before using. You can also use frozen artichoke hearts, which should be thawed and drained before using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • workingmaof3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies