• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Artichoke Chicken Salad Tarts

pamperedkel

May 16, 2005
I am going to try this recipe at my next show. Why do you need to put slits in the bread??

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
You put the slits in to help form the "cup" before pushing the bread into the muffin cups. Make sure it is only a half inch though, otherwise you'll have a hole in the bottom. These are very good, by the way :)

Diane

Donna Althoff

Novice Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
I have done this recipe at all my shows this month, I am making mini cups with the mini muffin pan. This way they are bite size, and I know there will be enough at every show. I cut the bread in 1/4, butter, then use the tart shaper to push them down. i explain the "correct" the way to do them, but let them know, that this way, they each get their own, and don't have to share if we don't have enough cups. Works great.

Sk8Mom209

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Great idea with the mini muffin pan!

I made these recently at a show there was supposed to be 10 guests at, and 35 showed up!:O So everyone did not get one, but my daughter did take one and she said it was definitely a keeper.

The only problem, I was not very careful with the kitchen shears and many of the cuts were more than a 1/2 inch and compromised the the integrity of the cup.