• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meetup at O'Hare on Wednesday - Looking for Buddies to Explore Chicago With!

In summary, Becky, DH works for Delta, Carolyn is wrong wave girlfriend, we're all arriving on Wednesday, we're all staying
rbergwrightchef
Gold Member
Is anyone arriving early on Wednesday???
I am arriving at O'Hare around 11am and am looking for a buddy or 2 or 3 ect. to spend the afternoon with.. Shopping, taking in the sights..

Anyone want to meetup???
I am staying at the Sheraton...

Thanks a bunch!!:D
~Becky

We are arriving around 11 am on Wednesday also and we're staying at the Sheraton. Usually we go somewhere for lunch and either go to the Pier or the Mag Mile. You are welcome to join us.

Email me your cell number if you want to try to get together.

We arrive at 11am at O'Hare...we'd be happy to hang out and share a cab!

Hey Carolyn - wrong wave girlfriend!

I'm coming in on Wed, but have no idea what time. DH works for Delta so I fly non-rev. I'll be there when I get there :) I am staying at the Sheraton too so maybe we can work something out.

Well poop. :p

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Carolyn - wrong wave girlfriend!

I'm coming in on Wed, but have no idea what time. DH works for Delta so I fly non-rev. I'll be there when I get there :) I am staying at the Sheraton too so maybe we can work something out.

Sounds good ... I'm sure we'll chat..

I'm coming in on Wednesday as well, but a little later (about 12:30, and then I have to get from the train station to the hotel). And I'm staying at the Hilton (not that it isn't a short cab ride to the Sheraton).

I come in Wednesday as well... can't remember what time.. will check and get back to you

dannyzmom said:
Well poop. :p
That just cracks me up. I laughed out loud.

Me and my team are coming in Weds and we are staying at the Hilton as well...maybe we will meet some of you! We will probably get there around 3 or so cause we are driving. (maybe 2 but not earlier)

Coming in on Wednesday I think around 10 a.m. arrival in Chicago... We're leaving Kansas City at O Dark 30! (6:00 a.m. flight)

I don't think I will be I till Wed evening.

Arriving on WedHI , I'm flying in on Wed about 9:10am along with 3 other gals. We are also staying at the Hilton. :balloon:

I am coming with 3 other people from my cluster on Wednesday, we are driving so we can shop etc.. I think we are going to arrive late afternoon.

We are at the Sheraton too

Thanks everyone!!! Looking forward to touching base!! Can't wait for conference!!

For everyone who knows Chicago, I'm in Germany, deprived of Target and Wal Mart let alone real malls. Another girl will be traveling with me and we'll arrive on Wed from Ohio hopefully around noon. What MUST we do while we have some free time in Chicago? I'm always game for shopping but doubt that is the highlight of Chicago. I want to go do something FUN! Suggestions?TIA!

PamperedChefDebi said:
For everyone who knows Chicago, I'm in Germany, deprived of Target and Wal Mart let alone real malls. Another girl will be traveling with me and we'll arrive on Wed from Ohio hopefully around noon. What MUST we do while we have some free time in Chicago? I'm always game for shopping but doubt that is the highlight of Chicago. I want to go do something FUN! Suggestions?TIA!
Window shopping on Michigan Avenue is always a blast! My cluster traditionally hits the Cheesecake Factory at the John Hancock building for lunch, then shops for a while, goes back to TCF for cheesecake to go, which we walk back to the hotel (preemptively working it off).And Debi - can't wait to meet you!! Are you coming to the Wave 3 Meet n Greet(s)?

Navy Pier is fun. Best of all, fireworks are set off over Lake Michigan on Wednesday and Saturday nights. I loved watching them from Navy Pier.

There is also a huge, and I mean huge Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier. It is a great ride!

While I have never been to Garrett Popcorn, I heard it is fabulous!

We're at the Sheraton too! We arrive about 2:30 into O'hare from sunny California. I always love walking to Grant Park in the evening and watching the fountain go off to all those patriotic songs, then walking along the lake a bit. If you've never been to Chicago take the architectural tour of the river on the boat. It's about $20 but so cool!!!!Takes you up the river to see all the different buildings, past the park where the Chicago fire started, then out onto the lake to see the skyline. Takes about 90 minutes but so worth it!

Hope to see all of you at the Meet N Greet. Whenever and wherever it is.

Wave 1

Am I the ONLY one at the Hilton??? :cry:
I arrive early and I mean EARLY Wednesday. Like 8am! I'm flying standy-by too but flights (knock on wood!) look good so far! :D I wanna hang out too!!!! Can I come play? ;)

Is anyone arriving at O'Hare on Wednesday around noon and heading to the Sheraton??? I am hoping to share a cab with someone...:rolleyes:

1. When can I expect my order to arrive if I choose the "Arriving on Wednesday" option?

The "Arriving on Wednesday" option typically means that your order will be delivered on the upcoming Wednesday, as long as it is placed before the deadline for that week's delivery day.

2. Is there an extra cost for choosing the "Arriving on Wednesday" delivery option?

There is no additional cost for choosing the "Arriving on Wednesday" delivery option. It is one of our standard delivery days and is included in the shipping fee.

3. Can I change my delivery day to "Arriving on Wednesday" after I have already placed my order?

If your order has not yet been processed and shipped, you can contact customer service to request a change in delivery day. However, once your order has been shipped, we are unable to change the delivery day.

4. Are all products eligible for the "Arriving on Wednesday" delivery option?

Most of our products are eligible for the "Arriving on Wednesday" delivery option. However, some items may have longer processing times and may not be available for Wednesday delivery. This will be indicated at the time of checkout.

5. Can I track my order if I choose the "Arriving on Wednesday" delivery option?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this to track your package and see an estimated delivery date for your "Arriving on Wednesday" order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies