• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Arriving and Leaving Conference

In summary, the conversation is about the attendees' arrival and departure plans for the conference. Most attendees are arriving on Wednesday or Thursday and leaving on Sunday. Some are excited to meet up with other attendees and exchange contact information, while others are concerned about not spoiling the surprises of the conference. There is also mention of personal schedules and health issues affecting their attendance. Overall, the attendees are looking forward to the conference and getting pumped up about their business.
AJPratt
Silver Member
When is everyone arriving and leaving from Conference? I am arriving on Wed and leaving on Sunday. Anyone else doing this?

I am arriving on Sunday and staying at the Palmer Hilton. I will arrive around 11am and would love to meet up with some of you Wave 2 Cheffers!

PM or email me and we can exchange cell phone numbers!

PS: REMEMBER! Don't spoil the surprises for us! It's more fun to hear it all from the stage no matter how much we want to know it all ahead of time!

I am wave 3 - sunday thru thursday...and I'm with Beht - DON'T SPOIL THE SURPRISES FOR US!!!
Last year I got a lot of new product info before I left for Chicago and it was a real bummer already knowing things when they were telling us on stage. I don't want to know ANYTHING til I see and hear it on that stage!!

I would NEVER dream of ruining your surprise!

Beth: you and I are like two ships passing in the night. I will be leaving the hotel around 9 to catch MY 11:00 flight home.

I'm leaving Wed. morning from Newark (anyone else?) and coming back on Sunday morning. I'm excited b/c this is my first conference but of course sad to be leaving home. I have only gone away 1x alone and had a blast! lol But still feel bad. I'm sure I'll be fine once I get there :)

AJPratt said:
I would NEVER dream of ruining your surprise!

Beth: you and I are like two ships passing in the night. I will be leaving the hotel around 9 to catch MY 11:00 flight home.
:( I am so sad to hear that! (that you're leaving before I get there... not that you won't spoil the surprise):p

I'm in Wave 2, arriving on Thursday morning and leaving Sunday morning. Tina, you and I might be on the same Newark flight.:)

Mary

Beth, you crack me up!

We are leaving Pittsburgh around noon on Wednesday and then our flight out of Chicago is Sunday at noon. I can't beleive how fast this is coming up - thank goodness - I soooooooo need this break from the day to day!

I, too, need a break! I would like to bring my husband but with him starting a new job (and my room arrangement) its just not an option.

I will be arriving at O'Hare around 7 Wednesday, and leaving around 1 Sunday. Hoping to see some of you at least. :) ;)

I will be arriving Wednesday, July 12 at 1:35PM and leave Sunday, July 16 at 10:15AM. I too hope to be able to meet some of you. On one hand, I am excited about going, but on the other hand, I am wondering if this is for me. I love PC, but between my full time work schedule, and personal health issues, I am barely keeping afloat. I am hoping conference gets me pumped up.

Kim

I just looked at my ticket info we will be arriving into midway @ 2:06 on Wed, and leaving on Sunday @ 11:15.I can't wait for conference, it is going to be so cool. I am ready to go now!

What is the dress code for the conference?

The dress code for the conference is business casual. This means that you should dress professionally, but you do not need to wear a suit or formal attire.

Is there parking available at the conference venue?

Yes, there will be parking available at the conference venue. However, we recommend carpooling or using public transportation if possible, as parking may be limited.

Will meals be provided at the conference?

Yes, meals will be provided during the conference. Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided on both days of the conference, and there will be a dinner event on the first night.

Can I bring a guest to the conference?

The conference is for Pampered Chef consultants only, so guests are not allowed. However, you can invite your spouse or partner to attend the dinner event on the first night, but they will need to purchase a ticket.

What should I bring with me to the conference?

We recommend bringing a notebook and pen for taking notes, as well as any necessary materials for your business (such as business cards or product samples). You may also want to bring a refillable water bottle and comfortable shoes for walking around the conference venue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • sandilou
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • ChefChris