• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Arggg!!!! Does Anyone Else Have This Happen???

In summary, nonstick pans can lose their coating due to high heat, abrasive cleaning tools, and use of metal utensils. To prevent knives from dulling quickly, use a soft cutting board, regularly sharpen them, and use them only for their intended purpose. To clean a cast iron skillet, use hot water and a stiff brush, avoid soap, and rub with oil. To ensure bakeware is safe to use in the oven, check the temperature range on the label or manufacturer's instructions. Stoneware can be cleaned with hot water and a nylon scraper, avoiding soap, and using baking soda for stubborn stains. Make sure stoneware is completely dry before storing to prevent mold or bacteria growth.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I only get on here once a day, in the evening after my day job and things with my kids after dinner. It usually has 4 pages of 'new posts' that I read through and then when I'm done I click new posts again and get the newest additions before bed.

However, for the last week by the time I get through page two, JUST click on page three and I get this darn, annoying, stupid vbulletin message that says 'Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms' even though I KNOW I've only read 50 of 80 something posts!!!!

I thought it was because it timed out with me leaving to say goodnight to the kids, throw a load of laundry in etc but tonight I've been on here for 1.5 hours and haven't left and it did it to me again!!! Now I have to go through each board and read through the new thread headers to see if it's 'new' to me or not. ARRGGG!!

Happens to me, too.

Me too and has for a while now.

If that happens, go to Quick Links--Today's Posts and figure it out from there. It shouldn't take too much more time. HTH.

Tammy

RaggedyAunt said:
If that happens, go to Quick Links--Today's Posts and figure it out from there. It shouldn't take too much more time. HTH.

Tammy
Thanks for the tip Tammy. I haven't had this problem but I time out a lot so this will help.

1. Why do my nonstick pans always seem to lose their nonstick coating?

Nonstick pans can lose their coating over time due to high heat, abrasive cleaning tools, and use of metal utensils. It's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use and care of your nonstick pans to prolong their nonstick properties.

2. How can I prevent my knives from getting dull so quickly?

Using a cutting board made of a soft material, like wood or plastic, can help prevent your knives from dulling quickly. Avoid cutting on hard surfaces like stone or glass. Additionally, regularly sharpening your knives and using them only for their intended purpose can also help maintain their sharpness.

3. What's the best way to clean my cast iron skillet?

To clean a cast iron skillet, use hot water and a stiff brush to remove any food residue. Avoid using soap, as it can strip the skillet's seasoning. After cleaning, dry the skillet thoroughly and rub a small amount of oil onto the surface to maintain its nonstick properties.

4. How do I know if my bakeware is safe to use in the oven?

Most bakeware is labeled with a temperature range for safe use in the oven. If you're unsure, check the manufacturer's instructions or website for more information. Additionally, avoid using metal utensils on nonstick bakeware, as they can scratch the surface.

5. What's the best way to clean my stoneware?

To clean stoneware, use hot water and a nylon scraper to remove any food residue. Avoid using soap, as it can affect the seasoning of the stoneware. If necessary, a small amount of baking soda can be used to help remove stubborn stains. Always make sure stoneware is completely dry before storing to prevent mold or bacteria growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie