• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Business with Red Stamp: Tips and Tricks from Experienced Users

In summary, the Red Stamp Pampered Chef Collections are a better looking collection than what they offer on Consultant Connection e-biz tools.
esavvymom
Staff member
I've seen the Red Stamp Pampered Chef Collections....and it is certainly a better looking collection than what they offer on Consultant Connection e-biz tools. Is anyone using it? And if so, how?I saw someone mention TEXTING red stamp to people? How do you do THAT? I know it's an email, but I've never used it.
Do you have to input your contacts into their system, or is there a way to send one master to yourself and then resend to your email list?I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet, but thought I'd see if anyone here has.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I used it for the first time the other day for my first show (I just re-signed) and I texted it. It was super easy to use - I used the Android app. When you select "Share Digital Cards" it asks you to save it to your gallery. Then you just text like you normally would and attach the invite from your picture gallery. You don't give Red Stamp anyone's information, you would just need to have access to the person's cell phone number when you are ready to text them :)

I'll have to look into the texting. I've only used it to send things to my team.

What am I missing. I used to use Red Stamp all the time- now the Pampered Chef collection is gone! Did I miss something?

PC severed its corporate relationship with Red Stamp.

Well, that explains it! I looked all over for an announcement-it must have been buried and I missed it. That is too bad I loved using their invites! Thank you!

They made the announcement at National Conference and sent an email out at that time.

1. What is Red Stamp?

Red Stamp is a mobile app and website that allows users to create and send personalized digital and physical cards, invitations, and announcements for various occasions.

2. How does Red Stamp work?

To use Red Stamp, simply download the app or visit the website, create an account, and choose a design template. From there, you can customize the text, add photos, and personalize the card with your own message and signature. Then, you can either send the card digitally or have it printed and mailed to the recipient.

3. Is Red Stamp free to use?

The Red Stamp app and website are free to download and use. However, there may be fees for certain premium designs or services, such as printing and mailing physical cards.

4. Can I use Red Stamp for business purposes?

Yes, Red Stamp offers a business option for companies to create and send branded cards and invitations to clients and employees. This service may require a subscription or additional fees.

5. Is Red Stamp secure?

Red Stamp takes the privacy and security of its users seriously. The app and website use industry-standard encryption and security measures to protect personal information. Additionally, Red Stamp does not share or sell user data to third parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • yummybytes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
yummybytes
  • esavvymom