• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting Frustration: Advanced Director's Question on Consultant Website Rules

In summary, a discussion took place in the Yahoo group The Director's Dish regarding a new consultant's website and a question from an advanced director about the rules for purchasing and placing orders. Some members were shocked that an advanced director was not aware of this rule, which has been in place for four years. It was also mentioned that knowing company policies is everyone's responsibility.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
OK, so this has been bugging me and I think I remember seeing someone mention it once upon a time, but I feel the need to vent about it....

Those of you who are part of the yahoo group The Director's Dish may have seen this. This question came from an ADVANCED DIRECTOR!!!!!!

"What is the rule for a new consultant getting website. It appears that they can purchase the website but you can't place individual orders. We had a new consultant who was $5 shy of her qualifying in her 30 day because she was looking at guest sales and not commissionable sales. We went to place an individual on her website before midnight, but it would only take orders from a show not an individual order and we could not get in touch with her to place an order through p3."

I mean seriously? No wonder some of us get ZERO support from our uplines!!!! I just cannot imagine an AD NOT knowing this! I mean, this has been the rule the entire 4 years I've been with PC. It just makes me sick! You know someone this clueless can't be representing the company properly.

Ok, I'll calm down now. Thanks for letting me vent....

I saw that e-mail as well Debi and thought the exact same thing as you!!!!It's everyone's responsibility to know the policies!!!!

Debi said:
OK, so this has been bugging me and I think I remember seeing someone mention it once upon a time, but I feel the need to vent about it....

Those of you who are part of the yahoo group The Director's Dish may have seen this. This question came from an ADVANCED DIRECTOR!!!!!!

"What is the rule for a new consultant getting website. It appears that they can purchase the website but you can't place individual orders. We had a new consultant who was $5 shy of her qualifying in her 30 day because she was looking at guest sales and not commissionable sales. We went to place an individual on her website before midnight, but it would only take orders from a show not an individual order and we could not get in touch with her to place an order through p3."

I mean seriously? No wonder some of us get ZERO support from our uplines!!!! I just cannot imagine an AD NOT knowing this! I mean, this has been the rule the entire 4 years I've been with PC. It just makes me sick! You know someone this clueless can't be representing the company properly.

Ok, I'll calm down now. Thanks for letting me vent....

I know!!
My jaw hit the floor when I read that one! LOL

Mine too! Glad I wasn't the only one.

1. What are the consequences for not following the consultant website rules?

The consequences for not following the consultant website rules can vary depending on the severity of the violation. In some cases, a warning or reminder may be issued. For more serious violations, a consultant may face suspension or termination of their account.

2. Can I use my personal social media accounts to promote my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you are allowed to use your personal social media accounts to promote your Pampered Chef business. However, it is important to ensure that you are following all guidelines and rules set forth by the company, as well as disclosing your affiliation with Pampered Chef in your posts.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of content I can share on my consultant website?

Yes, there are certain restrictions on the types of content that can be shared on your consultant website. This includes avoiding any content that is offensive, discriminatory, or inappropriate. Additionally, you should only share content that is related to Pampered Chef and its products.

4. Can I sell products from other companies on my consultant website?

No, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are only allowed to sell products from the company on your consultant website. This is to ensure that the focus remains on Pampered Chef and its products.

5. How often should I update my consultant website?

It is recommended to update your consultant website regularly, at least once a week. This helps to keep the content fresh and engaging for your customers. Additionally, be sure to update any outdated information or links as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
cincychef