• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You in the Leadership Summit Segment on the Dvd?

In summary, Colleen Stutz was in the crowd at the Doris Day song when her Director was introduced and clapped. She was also in the crowd at the 2:56 song when the crowd was dancing. She is expecting a 20 show tonight from her show.
chefann
Gold Member
Because I am!

I had the Fall DVD in last night while DH and I were online. So I wasn't paying a lot of attention to it. I glanced down at my computer, and DH blurted out, "There you are!" At about 1:46 on that track, when Doris is introduced and the crowd is clapping, I'm in the group they show in the front row standing. I'm in the green velvet jacket, and my Director is next to me (to the right on screen).

My SD and a couple of her Directors are at 2:56, when the crowd is dancing.

Oh how fun! :)

Me too Ann!:D So am I Ann! Isn't is fun to see yourself...On stage (New Directors) ~ that makes 2 DVDs for me and in one Consutlant News....fun, fun, fun! This DVD and and Leadership 07 Highlights...and quoted about New Director's Academy in the Sept issue.

Can I have your autographs?:balloon: :thumbup:

How cool Ann! I'm going to pop in the DVD right now and check you out!!!!

PS: Booked my 6th September show just now! Now if I can set at least 2 more Sept dates from tonight's show I'll be totally STOKED!!!!!

That's great, Colleen! Just 2! (I'm going to share that with Sue B. as a tip for our next monthly meeting.) :balloon:

Okay too funny! I'm stading right behind Evelyn in the dancing part! Of course, my nano-second of fame!!!!

I'm telling you that Just 2 Shows is totally working for me! I'm so excited! And if I maintain my show average, I will have a $6k month for September! It will be my first ever!!!!!! I'm expecting 20 tonight from my show so maybe I can get 4 dated!!!! And even if I only get the 2 dated, I still have another week before my next show to get the other 2 dated if I want! :D

I'll have to watch it now!

finley1991 said:
Okay too funny! I'm stading right behind Evelyn in the dancing part! Of course, my nano-second of fame!!!!
No way! Of course, that was before I met you - I'll have to pop it in (I brought it to work with my laptop to check it, since DH would have laughed at me if I checked the timing on the track at home).

That's really cool!

1. What is the Leadership Summit Segment on the DVD?

The Leadership Summit Segment on the DVD is a special section that focuses on leadership skills and strategies for success in the Pampered Chef business.

2. Who is the Leadership Summit Segment designed for?

The Leadership Summit Segment is designed for all Pampered Chef consultants who want to enhance their leadership abilities and take their business to the next level.

3. Is the Leadership Summit Segment only available on the DVD?

No, the Leadership Summit Segment is also available online for consultants to access at any time for their convenience.

4. What topics are covered in the Leadership Summit Segment?

The Leadership Summit Segment covers a range of topics such as effective communication, team building, goal setting, and time management.

5. Can I share the Leadership Summit Segment with my team?

Yes, the Leadership Summit Segment is meant to be shared and used as a valuable resource for your team's growth and development. We encourage you to use it in team meetings and trainings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • jillbean
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • DebPC