• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Ready to Meet at Conference?!

In summary, members of the ChefSuccess community are excitedly planning to attend the upcoming conference in July. They are looking forward to learning new skills and networking with fellow consultants. Some members are even planning to make it a mini-vacation away from their daily responsibilities. While some members are unable to attend due to personal reasons, they are still eager to hear about the experience from those who do attend. Overall, the conference is highly anticipated and seen as a great opportunity for personal and business growth.

Are you going to conference?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PamperedChef05
I'm trying my darndest to get to Conference! and was curious how many other fellow ChefSuccess Members I might run into!!
We should all be wearing something that is the same so we know who each other is....
Emily

I Can't Wait Till July!My husband is making me go...to get me out of the house by myself for a few days! No kids, no cooking, no cleaning, no laundry, no husband...Not only is it an opportunity to grow my PC business, but it is a mini-vacation for me! And what's even better is that I can talk about PC all the time and no one will get bored! All the excitement there is just a natural high and really gets the blood pumping...just like it does for my business when I get back! I'll be going to the second conference...anyone else?

Starting mid May we will be having a poll showing how many members are going. .Everyone can designate which conference they are attending. I will also start thinking of a way ( a ribbon or something) we can show we are members of Chef Success.

I am hoping to go. I have to send in a letter to change my conference because of work, so I am planning to go to Conference 2 - July 11-13. I have been to conference once before. I loved it!! There is so much excitement. You will learn a lot of fabulous stuff to use at your shows and in preparation for your shows. It is a good business investment. And, it is like a mini-vacation...no kids, no husband, no job, no dishes, etc...and it is tax deductable!

Shawnna

I will be at conference #2. My first one!!!! I am so excited!

Not going to Conference this year only because I'm expecting twins and I will probally have 2 newborns around that time, don't think that my husband can handle 4 kids yet. Matter of fact doesn't want me to work a "real (9-5)" job says if Pampered Chef doesn't bring in enough income he will get a 2nd job. 2 babies scares him. :)

Due date 7/12!!I am new to PC and would have loved to go to Conference, everyone speaks so highly of the energy there!! I am expecting my 4th and am due in July, so I won't be attending. I hope you ladies have fun, meet up and get excited all over again about PC. Fill us in who can't make it, even if its just to share your enthusiasm and ideas shared!!

nursing momI wish I could go, but I'm nursing my baby. But luckily I live only an hour from Chicago so I'm thinking of driving up there for a full day. Hopefully I can pull it off!!!

Attending ConferenceMost Definately! I didn't make it last year due to some changes that were going on at my 9-5 job and it drove me crazy not being there. I will be attending Conference #3! Hope to meet some of you there.

Most Definately!!Last year was my first year. There is no words to tell any of you who haven't been what to expect or how excited you'll be. Everyone told me that before I went but I didn't realize how true it was.

More often than not during general sessions I was fighting back tears due to the excitement that I felt and the thrill of all of the consultants around me.

If you can make it work at all... Go! It will do amazing things for your business.

One of my friends that had signed up under me was going to go with me. We were both broke so we decided that we were going to make it a road trip... from Maine to Chicago. I was so excited. 10 days before we were to leave, she backed out. (Yes, we are still friends) I had no plane ticket and not enough $ to go by myself. I hoped on line and low and behold, I found a plane ticket for $159.00. That was my sign that I was to go. I had my sister drive me to Boston and I hoped on a plane without my cluster, completely alone.

Excited, nervous, scared to leave my 3 young boys at home without me.... We all made it, I had the time of my life and my business took off.

I earned TPC (for my cluster) this Spring and my Director wrote a message that something lit a "Fire Under My Butt" even though she didn't know what it was. I do.... it was conference.

I will be attending session 3 this year.

Hope to see you there!

Absolutely!!I'll be at session 3! It was the best thing I could have done for my business last year (and then leadership this Jaunary!) - a shot in the arm!!

AND, I WILL be walking across the stage!! :D :D :D

Congratulations Beth!!!
I will be going to session 2. May is my first SS month. I am looking forward to all the excitement!! And learning new things to start my business off with a bang!!

I am so jealous reading about everyone going to conference. I wish I could go so bad. I have a nursing son also and to top that off my husband is leaving for military tech school for 5 months. :( I wish they could make some videos of some of the workshops and meetings so those who can't go could still get in on some of the action.

I wish they would make videos too. I would love to go but Dh just changed jobs, this week in fact. I also have a 6 month old that no one can watch. And financially we just are not able to do it this year. i am so bummed about it and hope to be able to go next year. I have been asking around and it really costs a good bit for everything by the time you add hotel, food for the days you have to buy it, and then theres even the cab fair from the airport and if you want to buy anything, like the discontinued bags I have heard about theres that and of course your flight there and your registration fees. Just out of curiousity for any of you who have been, how much on an avg has it actually cost you to go for everything including registration? So at least I will have a goal to save for next year. :)

Debbie

Yes, I am going and I will be at conference two! TOO! This will be my third conference and my second full year of PC. I love it. I am exhausted when I get home but I am pumped and ready. I can't wait to see the new products and programs. I think it is going to be extra special this year because it is the 25th anniversary. :D :p

Conference One, Here I come!I went for the 1st time last year, It was wonderful! But...Right after conference I went on vacation to Cape Cod for 2 weeks :cool: -And totally lost all my momentum! :( I really don't advise doing this!

It took me a while to remember everything, but I just started re-reading my conf. notes and wouldn't you know I started recruiting like crazy! I have signed my 1st 6 recruits since November and I have many other leads. I think being at conference really gave me the confidence and enthusiasm to share what I really love about this company, its' products and the people I feel so priveleged to know and work with!

Review notes regualrly to make the most of it!
Chefie said:
I went for the 1st time last year, It was wonderful! But...Right after conference I went on vacation to Cape Cod for 2 weeks :cool: -And totally lost all my momentum! :( I really don't advise doing this!

It took me a while to remember everything, but I just started re-reading my conf. notes and wouldn't you know I started recruiting like crazy! I have signed my 1st 6 recruits since November and I have many other leads. I think being at conference really gave me the confidence and enthusiasm to share what I really love about this company, its' products and the people I feel so priveleged to know and work with!

You hit the nail on the head! If you don't use what you learned at Conference you waste your time! We all need to go back to those notes every few months! I even READ the Recipe For Success once a year (going on my 3rd year with PC) and I ALWAYS find something I forgot or haven't used yet! It's especially important to review if you are training new consultants!!

Pick 3 things!!They tell us at Conferences to take 3 things that you learned and apply them to your business. If you try more than that you will be overwhelmed and not do any. Then once you've incorporated those things, pick 3 more.

I can tell you that that is fantastic advice!!

I am also jealous of everyone going! If I was going, it would be session 2, when many of you will be there- it would be so fun to meet! But I also have a nursing son, and our family really can't afford it this year. But I'm making it a goal to try for next year! Maybe I'll be walking across the stage, too!

Beth Brigham said:
I'll be at session 3! It was the best thing I could have done for my business last year (and then leadership this Jaunary!) - a shot in the arm!!

AND, I WILL be walking across the stage!! :D :D :D

Beth...I'm going to session 3 as well. Who is your Executive Director? Maybe we'll run into each other.

I'm taking the following classes:
Steve & Lynn Wiltshire - Lifeline Coaching and Education
Build Your Team - Recruiting 201
Managing Your Time for Better Results
Leading New Consultants to Success
PLUS the Home Office Tour

Great!!
PamperedGinger said:
Beth...I'm going to session 3 as well. Who is your Executive Director? Maybe we'll run into each other.

I'm taking the following classes:
Steve & Lynn Wiltshire - Lifeline Coaching and Education
Leading New Consultants to Success
PLUS the Home Office Tour

Ginger,

Looks like we'll get a chance to meet - some of our classes are the same but then they do have multiple rooms sometimes...

Terri Newberry is my Executive Director and Becky Ishee is my NSE.

I'm taking:
Leading New Consultants to Sucess
Want a Show With WOW? Increase your Know How
I took home office tour last year but I have been thinking that I might sign up for it again - I didn't have my camera so I didn't get a picture sitting in Doris' desk :cool:

I may change at least one class to a Director and above class when I officially promote to director on MAY 1st!! My consultant is submitting her last 3 shows TONIGHT!! AND she already has a recruit! What a team!! I'll let you all know when I get the word that it's REALLY official!!!

Last edited:
Hotels at ConferenceI just got an email saying that there is another big event going on in Chicago during Session 3 so if you haven't booked your hotel yet you might want to do it soon!

Beth....CONGRATS on the last qualifying recruit! VERY EXCITING! Let us know when you get the call!!!

I am staying at the conference hotel.

I did the Home Office Tour last year, but thought I'd like to do it again. I signed up for the 7am one since I am an early bird and the rest of my group will be snoozing. I was one number away last year from being picked for the free products. It was very exciting to watch!

Correction
Beth Brigham said:
I just got an email saying that there is another big event going on in Chicago during Session 3 so if you haven't booked your hotel yet you might want to do it soon!

I just got another email regarding the hotel situation for Session 3. He said the "big event" will be in 2006 and worst of all -- he thought this WAS 2006! :confused: Anyway, I still think it's a good idea to get your rooms reserved sooner than later! ;)

Beth and Ginger,

I too will be at Session 3 and hope to meet the two of you. (and everyone else who will be there from this board)

As of now, I am registered for...

Booking Strategies
Partner w/ your Host
Recruit 201
Want a Show w/ Wow.

I just promoted to Future this weekend so I am waiting to see if I promote further before I decide on taking the Future Director session or if I will be able to take any of the Director sessions! Wouldn't that be cool?

Hope to see you both there.

starting a list foir session 3 attendees
Lisa S said:
Beth and Ginger,

I too will be at Session 3 and hope to meet the two of you. (and everyone else who will be there from this board)

As of now, I am registered for...

Booking Strategies
Partner w/ your Host
Recruit 201
Want a Show w/ Wow.

I just promoted to Future this weekend so I am waiting to see if I promote further before I decide on taking the Future Director session or if I will be able to take any of the Director sessions! Wouldn't that be cool?

Hope to see you both there.

Congratulations on your promotion to Future Director! Keep on sharing and you'll be Director before you know it!

I think we should do our own event at NC - A Chef's Success mini-Conference. We just need to pick a time and place to get together like maybe lunch on Day 1 or something. I'll start keeping a list of those I hear of going to Session 3 and we'll decide on the plan together! It would be great if we could exchange cell phone #'s that week too...

Never flown in my life - but I'm going!!I am a new Consultant (joined in February, 2004) and my Director has been absolutely WONDERFUL!! She and I are going to Conference #2 together - even though I have never flown in my life and I am scared to death!!! I keep reading about the excitement, tears, opportunities, etc... and I don't want to miss any of it. No matter how much dramamine I have to take. :p

Thanks so much for all the messages of encouragement about conference!! I am SO looking forward to it!
[email protected]

Attending Conference 3I went to Conf for the first time last year and ended up rooming with 3 ladies I had met on different PC yahoo groups. I had the best time at Conf and cannot wait to go again this year!! I cannot tell you how much of a positive impact it has had on my business!!! Cant wait to meet some of you at Conf!! :)

Going to Conference!This'll be my 3rd year at Conference and I can't wait! Not only is it a nice break from being at home with the kids, but it's SUCH an exciting atmosphere and you learn SOOO much. I live in Geneva (a suburb of Chicago) and even though I could drive in every day, I've always stayed with some of my cluster at one of the hotels down there. I'll be staying downtown again this year. It's fun because it's a mini-vacation. I'm going to the 2nd Conference.

I'm nursing my baby too :) (she's 7 months old) and I remember there's a "Nursing Mother's" room where I'm assuming I can go to pump. I plan to be carrying my pump along with me, as well as the little tote bag we'll get when we check in at conference! I'm hoping this be pretty easy to do in between sessions and workshops. Anyone else out there been to conference and had to deal with pumping??

I hear the new products that they'll announce at Conference are absolutely amazing! I can't believe there's over $500 in new products. I can't even imagine what they are!

Second Conference
rhonda4554 said:
I'll be going to the second conference...anyone else?
I'll be at #2!

Chicago here I come!!!!!I will be going to the #2 Conference Carol Radu is my NSED. I am very excited about going this will be my first National Conference I went to my first Leadership Conference in January and it was wonderful. I can't wait!!! Depending on how this month goes with some of my consultants I should be walking promoting to Director at Conference. I am so excited. I hope to meet some of you there.

Ginger Phillips
Independent Pampered Chef Future Director
Edgewood, Texas
[email protected]

1. Who is organizing the conference?

The conference is being organized by the company that hosts ChefSuccess, a community for professional chefs.

2. When and where will the conference take place?

The conference will take place on a specific date and location that has not been announced yet. Keep an eye on the ChefSuccess website for updates.

3. How can I register for the conference?

Registration for the conference will be available on the ChefSuccess website once the date and location are announced. There will likely be a registration fee.

4. What should I wear to the conference?

The dress code for the conference will depend on the location and theme of the event. It's always a good idea to dress professionally, but check the conference details for any specific guidelines.

5. Will there be any networking opportunities at the conference?

Yes, the conference will provide various opportunities for networking with other ChefSuccess members and professionals in the industry. There may also be designated networking events or sessions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rmoesw02
  • JAE