• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Going on a Vacation This Year?

In summary, some must-have cooking tools for vacation include a multi-purpose knife, a cutting board, a portable grill or stove, a can opener, and a cooler for keeping food and drinks cold. To pack your kitchen essentials efficiently, consider using packing cubes or plastic containers to organize and protect your items. Some easy and tasty meal ideas for vacation include sandwiches, wraps, salads, and one-pot meals such as chili or stir fry. To ensure the safety and sanitation of your cooking tools while traveling, make sure to thoroughly clean and dry them before packing them. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and meal plans specifically designed for vacation, which can be found on their website or through their consultants. They also offer tips and advice for packing
DebPC
Staff member
If so- where are you going???

Probably not. I need to put any extra money I have into a newer car.

Not summer, but hubby and I are going to Destin, FL in early May and for a reunion with 7 of his childhood buddies, and their wives. They've all been best of friends since they were about 8 years old. Now in their 50's!

We'll be heading back to Puerto Vallarta--can't wait!

We haven't been on a vacation in years due to lack of money. The last time we ventured far from home, was in May 2010 when we drove 3 hours to my dad's (outside of Myrtle Beach) and visited for 3 days. I hope to bring the kids on a few day trips over the summer.

Going on a cruise in May to the Eastern Caribbean.....can't wait!! We did our first one last year for our 25th anniversary and now we're taking the kids because we had so much fun!

Vacation???? What's that??? :(

1. What are some must-have cooking tools for vacation?

Some must-have cooking tools for vacation include a multi-purpose knife, a cutting board, a portable grill or stove, a can opener, and a cooler for keeping food and drinks cold.

2. How can I pack my kitchen essentials efficiently for vacation?

To pack your kitchen essentials efficiently, consider using packing cubes or plastic containers to organize and protect your items. Also, try to choose versatile items that can serve multiple purposes.

3. What are some easy and tasty meal ideas for vacation?

Some easy and tasty meal ideas for vacation include sandwiches, wraps, salads, and one-pot meals such as chili or stir fry. You can also pre-make meals at home and freeze them for easy reheating on vacation.

4. How can I make sure my cooking tools are safe and sanitary while traveling?

To ensure the safety and sanitation of your cooking tools while traveling, make sure to thoroughly clean and dry them before packing them. You can also pack them in a separate bag or container to keep them away from other items.

5. Are there any specific recipes or meal plans for vacation available through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and meal plans specifically designed for vacation. You can find them on our website or through our consultants. We also offer tips and advice for packing and using our products on vacation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikki70563
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikki70563
  • thecougchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • AmyR