• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Familiar With Hungry Girl?

In summary, Lisa said that the Hungry Girl cookbooks are good and that she recommends them. Lisa also said that she likes the recipes in the 200 Calorie or Less cookbook.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
While watching an episode of Rachael Ray, I saw this woman known as the "Hungry Girl" where she takes your favorite foods and changes the ingredients to make them healthy. I got a couple of her books from the library and thought it looked interesting.

Anyone have these books? Has anyone tried her ideas? I am wondering if it is worth investing into these books. Has anyone lost weight with these kinds of exchanges? Thanks for your input.

I signed up for her emails and bought 2 of the cookbooks. A great way to still eat out or with the family but tweak the recipes to make them healthier.

After awhile--the substitutions seems like common sense, but it's more about breaking bad habits.

I love the recipes.

I too use Hungry Girl . com and I am on Weight Watchers and have thus far lost 25 lbs :) Her recipes are really good and her newsletter that goes out every weekday is free and fun to read. I have two of her cookbooks and they're cool, only wish that every recipe had a picture (Pampered Chef cookbooks spoil me!)

I've lost almost 40 pounds and use a lot of her recipes. I have 2 of her 3 cookbooks. Love her. The emails are encouraging. I also FB her.

I have signed up for the newsletter. I think this would be a great way to change my eating habits for good.

Her cookbook 200 recipes that are 200 calories or less is great. It has lots of yummy recipes in it. I highly recommend it.

Lisa

lcucinella said:
Her cookbook 200 recipes that are 200 calories or less is great. It has lots of yummy recipes in it. I highly recommend it.

Lisa

I thought that one was good too. I will have to see where I can buy that one cheap.

I bought mine at Target for 16.97. Wal Mart had it for the same price.

I don't have any of her cookbooks, but I do recieve her daily emails and look forward to getting them each day.

lcucinella said:
I bought mine at Target for 16.97. Wal Mart had it for the same price.

That is good to know. I have a Wal-Mart gift card for $20. Guess I will use it for the book.

She has some awesome recipes. Her Oninon Rings are so yummy and I love her Banana Bread Loaf (I make it into muffins). I just ordered her new book and can't wait to get it (should be delivered today :))

I'm going to sign up for her newsletter. Thanks for the idea!!!

1. What is Hungry Girl?

Hungry Girl is a brand that provides healthy and delicious recipes, meal ideas, and food products for those looking to make smarter food choices.

2. How is Pampered Chef involved with Hungry Girl?

Pampered Chef has partnered with Hungry Girl to offer exclusive recipes and products that align with their mission of providing easy and healthy meal solutions.

3. Are the recipes from Hungry Girl difficult to make?

No, the recipes from Hungry Girl are designed to be simple and easy to make, using common ingredients and kitchen tools.

4. Can I find Hungry Girl products in stores?

Yes, you can find Hungry Girl products exclusively through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Is Hungry Girl only for those on a diet?

No, Hungry Girl offers recipes and meal ideas for anyone looking to make healthier food choices, regardless of their dietary goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies