• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a Stoner? Learn the Warning Signs Now!

In summary, experts have warned of an epidemic of Stoners in the area and have provided warning signs. The Stoner has moved beyond the labels that come with their stones and uses them in many different ways. The Stoner has abandoned all metal and glass bakeware and exclusively uses Stoneware in their oven. The Stoner's stoneware collection is taking over their kitchen cabinets. The Stoner can only be treated by a qualified expert and will receive 60% off glazed stoneware and the new Ridged Baker from their nearest Pampered Chef Consultant.
tloudermilk
Just posted this on my PC FB page, and thought you ladies would have some other fun "symptoms" to add... just for fun!

Are you a Stoner? Experts have reported an epidemic in your area! Holiday Baking Season is around the corner, and you don't want to be caught unprepared!
Here are the warning signs:
- you rave about your perfect cookies, muffins, bread, and brownies to anyone who will listen. Often overheard: "They NEVER burn! You HAVE to try these!"
- you have a prized collection of well-seasoned stones, and know that the uglier they are, the better they cook.
- you've moved way beyond the labels that come with your stones - you use your Deep Dish Pie Plate to make baked potatoes, your Fluted Pan to make roasted chicken, your Muffin Pan to make meatloaf, and any stone that will fit goes in the microwave.
- you've abandoned all metal and glass bakeware and exclusively use Stoneware in your oven
- your stoneware collection is taking over your kitchen cabinets, and. Severe cases have been known to build storage racks or even entire cabinets, just to house stones.
- When the new Pampered Chef catalog comes out each season, you flip right to the Stoneware section, and start dreaming of all the delicious, easy meals you could make in the new Stoneware piece.

If this sounds like you, you're definitely a Stoner! This is a serious condition that can only be treated by a qualified expert. Contact your nearest Pampered Chef Consultant today. Treatment options include: becoming a host to receive 60% off glazed stoneware and the new Ridged Baker, plus more free & discounted products OR ordering any unglazed piece for 20% off. Treatments will only last through the end of October - don't delay!

LOVE this! :eek:)

I love this! I just posted it on my FB page too...thanks for sharing!

This is funny! I'm laughing hard at the overtaking the cabinets, because I'm seriously not sure where to put them anymore (and I keep buying more!)..but now I'm thinking a storage cabinet on my sunporch might be in order :D

That's fantastic. Would you mind if I post it on my FB page? I will, of course, give credit to you.

Thanks for sharing!

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone! You're welcome to share it. Most of it comes from my own Stone addiction. My husband actually built me an island for our kitchen that was specifically designed to be deep enough to hold all my stones on the old wooden racks. When those babies went on sale in the outlet, I bought 6 of them. Too bad our new kitchen's cabinets aren't big enough to hold them. Now my stones are all stacked up on top of each other.... someday I'll have my dream kitchen and cabinets for just stoneware....

Thank you! The Furry Guy is talking about building storage slots for a lot of my PC stuff--including the stoneware. :D

1. What is "Are You a Stoner? Learn the Warning Signs Now!"?

"Are You a Stoner? Learn the Warning Signs Now!" is a workshop designed to educate individuals on the warning signs and potential dangers of marijuana use.

2. Who is this workshop for?

This workshop is for anyone who is curious about the effects of marijuana use or for individuals who may be concerned about their own or a loved one's marijuana use.

3. What can I expect to learn from this workshop?

You can expect to learn about the physical, mental, and emotional effects of marijuana use, as well as the potential risks and warning signs of addiction. You will also learn about healthy coping mechanisms and resources for seeking help.

4. Is this workshop only for those who use marijuana?

No, this workshop is beneficial for anyone, regardless of their personal use of marijuana. It provides important information about the potential risks and warning signs of addiction for both users and non-users.

5. How can I sign up for this workshop?

You can sign up for this workshop through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. You can also check our website for upcoming workshops in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KatieBeth
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lindsay
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies