• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a "gLeek"?

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
'cuz I totally am! In fact, my mother's day present was a trip to Phoenix (from Albuquerque) to see the live concert! I am so excited...it's tomorrow night, and I'm going with my BFF...

LOVE THE SHOW!

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
Yes I am! I love it:) Have a great time at the show - we tried to get tix in Chicago but they sold out quickly!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Gleeks unite! I won't be seeing the concert but I do love the show!

lesliec

Veteran Member
Mar 31, 2010
I have no idea what you all are talking about, so I am guessing no.

lcucinella

Gold Member
Jul 18, 2007
I am I was hooked fro the pilot episode!! I wish I could go see 1 of the concerts! Have fun

mrshamel3808

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2009
LOVE it! Being a huge Broadway musical fan, I love that they've modernized musical theatre!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
O...
M...
G...

That was so AWESOME! Best Mother's Day present EVER!!! Someone in front of me was taking video, and she said she would email it to me...I can't even begin to describe how totally incredible that was!

I do have to say that as rabid a fan as I am, I was put to SHAME by most of the folks there. It was fun to see the huge diversity in age of the folks who were there. If you can go, definitely worth it. Hopefully next year they'll have more cities!

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
I think the closest one to me is NYC and it's Memorial Day weekend, so sadly, I won't be going. I'm glad you had a blast! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Glee!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefashleigh
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views