• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questioning UPS Delivery: Recent Show with Surprising Tracking Number

In summary, the person is confused because they checked the delivery status on a recent show and it was giving them a UPS tracking number. They clicked on the tracking number and it took them to the UPS website. They had an individual order that apparently had the wrong tracking as it shows it was delivered LAST SEPT. The order was placed yesterday.
micocina
Gold Member
Is this weird or what?! I just checked the delivery status on a recent show and it is giving me a UPS tracking #. :confused: And when I clicked on the tracking # it took me to the UPS website!

Has this happened to anyone lately?

All my shows are showing FedEx tracking numbers. Don't know what to tell ya:confused:

Personally, I'd like to see a return to UPS (I'm biased, I used to work for them) but even with all the complaints the HO would give FedEx more than just a month to work out the kinks.

That is strange! Maybe it was cheaper for your certain package??? Weird!

It was a sample order.

Was it really light or tons of paperwork?

Did it ship out of HO? If there are any other sites for shipment of paperwork, they may still have the option of UPS shipping (just a guess!).

Also, I have had replacement parts ship USPS. They'll still use that.

How strange -- one of my online individual orders was shipped UPS this week too!!

Another thought - we had some FedEx trucks not be able to get to us from where they were supposed to due to the large amounts of freezing rain/snow in the area...maybe (note: just guessing again) with the snow, PC had a similar problem and UPS had trucks around so they switched methods.

Or...maybe they are trying BOTH due to the complaints - LOL!

We can only hope . . .

I had an individual order that obviously had the wrong tracking as it shows it was delivered LAST SEPT! The order was placed yesterday.

lisacb77 said:
I had an individual order that obviously had the wrong tracking as it shows it was delivered LAST SEPT! The order was placed yesterday.

They are probably recuyling tracking #'s

Jennie4PC said:
They are probably recuyling tracking #'s

Yes, true and it won't update until the transmission to FedEx or it hits the first hub.

FedEx assigns each company a range of tracking #s. When you use them up, you recycle as Jennie said or start over. We had to expand our range at my work because we ship about 10,000 packages a day and were using them up almost before our customers got their packages!

...just check a little later Lisa and the information should change.

I would understand Fed Ex recycling. But it was a UPS number!

I cant even get mine to show up. Its doesnt exist. Then again its a replacement order, do you think they sent it USPS?

Most replacement parts are sent USPS because they're so small.

I hope not. Fed Ex has been more reliable for me and my shipments.

1. What are the benefits of using ups again for Pampered Chef?

Using UPS again for Pampered Chef offers many benefits, including cost savings, convenience, and sustainability. By reusing UPS packaging, we can reduce our packaging costs and pass those savings on to our customers. Additionally, reusing packaging is more convenient for both our customers and our employees, as it eliminates the need to constantly purchase and dispose of new packaging materials. Most importantly, using UPS again helps reduce waste and supports our commitment to sustainability.

2. How does the process of using ups again work?

The process of using UPS again for Pampered Chef is simple. Customers can return their empty UPS packaging to any UPS driver or drop-off location. These packages are then collected and sorted by UPS, and any reusable packaging is sent back to Pampered Chef for us to use again. This helps us reduce our environmental impact and save on packaging costs.

3. Can any Pampered Chef order be shipped using ups again?

At this time, not all Pampered Chef orders are eligible for UPS again. However, we are constantly working to expand our use of reusable packaging and hope to eventually offer this option for all orders. Please check with our customer service team or at checkout to see if your order is eligible for UPS again.

4. Is there a limit to how many times UPS packaging can be reused?

UPS packaging can typically be reused multiple times before it needs to be retired. However, the number of times it can be reused may vary depending on the condition of the packaging and the contents of each shipment. If any packaging becomes damaged or unusable, it will be properly recycled by UPS.

5. Can I still recycle UPS packaging if I am not using ups again for my Pampered Chef orders?

Yes, you can still recycle your UPS packaging even if you are not using it again for Pampered Chef orders. We encourage all of our customers to properly recycle all packaging materials to help reduce waste and protect the environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kitchencop
  • nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefinHarmony