• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are We Told When Show Goes on Hold?

In summary, if your show submitted on July 31, it may still be in the "Picking" phase. If it's still not moving by the time the date that their shipping shows changes (top of the shipment screen) then call them to find out what's going on.
kam
Staff member
I have never had a show go on hold and was curious if we get a call or email?

I am only asking since my show sumitted July 31 (I know - end of month), showed "Received" and finally went to "Picking" yesterday. Today it is back to "Received". Seems odd to me.

Anyone else have any insight? Thanks!

They're still working on that date so I wouldn't worry yet. They will send you an email or call you if there's a problem.

If it still isn't moving by the time the date that their shipping shows changes (top of the shipment screen) then call them to find out what's going on.

I have always gotten an email if a shopw goes on hold. And when it does, I call them rather than email back to see what the issue is. It just seems faster on the phone.

I have found at the end of the month, it takes longer to be shipped. And mine have been flipping from rec'd to picking back to rec'd , too.

A show I submitted on Aug 1 still doesn't show in the IPT, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

I have been keeping an eye on the shipping show date (It is still the 31st!). But I have never seen any of my shows go back to Received after Picking! I will not worry yet!

Good to know that they will notify me!

Thanks!

pampered.chris said:
A show I submitted on Aug 1 still doesn't show in the IPT, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

I called them yesterday about that - I had a new consultant sign on August 1 and she wasn't showing up on my tracker at all even though we got the email with her consultant number - they said they were still working on finishing July and would then enter the August things.

August is starting to show up for me this morning (no picking or anything but they're listed) - including my new consultant and a show and personal order submitted yesterday so they are catching up.

The one I submitted on 7/31 was picking yesterday.

vwpamperedchef said:
The one I submitted on 7/31 was picking yesterday.
YEAH!! The one I submitted at 11:30am on the 1st picked THAT DAY and was delivered yesterday. There must have been a lot of submissions later in the day for them still to be working on the 31st. :eek:

what a difference a few days makes....I submitted two shows earlier last week and they were delivered by the weekend. The show I submitted on the 1st is still received. Oh well...

It just amazes me how quickly some of you and your host's receive your shipment's. I think, wow that was so quick, I then look at where you are and it makes sense to me. It takes 5 days for it to get to me in WA.

I'm not complaining.:)

BethCooks4U said:
YEAH!! The one I submitted at 11:30am on the 1st picked THAT DAY and was delivered yesterday. There must have been a lot of submissions later in the day for them still to be working on the 31st. :eek:

I agree. I submitted a show mid-afternoon (2-ish Chicago time) on the 31st, and it was delivered yesterday. Of course, I'm only 1-2 days, tops, from HO once the box gets in FedEx's system.

But shows I submitted on Sunday are showing up now (finally) in IPT, as well as the In The Bag redemption area (submitted my order for the knife case yesterday!).

pamperedpals said:
It just amazes me how quickly some of you and your host's receive your shipment's. I think, wow that was so quick, I then look at where you are and it makes sense to me. It takes 5 days for it to get to me in WA.

I'm not complaining.:)

I once got a shipment in 12 hours. :)

pampered.chris said:

My show from Aug 1 just showed up on IPT yesterday.

What does it mean when a show goes on hold?

When a show goes on hold, it means that the host has temporarily paused or postponed the show for a specific reason, such as scheduling conflicts or unexpected circumstances.

How will I know if a show is on hold?

If a show you are attending or hosting goes on hold, you will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef with the details of the hold and when the show is expected to resume.

Can I still place orders during a hold?

Yes, you can still place orders during a show hold. However, the show host may not be available to answer questions or provide support until the hold is lifted.

What happens if a show is on hold for an extended period of time?

If a show is on hold for an extended period of time, the host and Pampered Chef may work together to reschedule the show for a later date that is convenient for both parties.

Can I cancel my order if the show goes on hold?

Yes, you can cancel your order if the show goes on hold. Please contact your consultant or Pampered Chef's customer service team to cancel your order and discuss any potential refunds or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Summer0919