1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Are we told when show goes on hold?

1. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I have never had a show go on hold and was curious if we get a call or email?

I am only asking since my show sumitted July 31 (I know - end of month), showed "Received" and finally went to "Picking" yesterday. Today it is back to "Received". Seems odd to me.

Anyone else have any insight? Thanks!

Aug 6, 2008
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

They're still working on that date so I wouldn't worry yet. They will send you an email or call you if there's a problem.

If it still isn't moving by the time the date that their shipping shows changes (top of the shipment screen) then call them to find out what's going on.

Aug 6, 2008
  3. laurichef

laurichef Member Gold Member

I have always gotten an email if a shopw goes on hold. And when it does, I call them rather than email back to see what the issue is. It just seems faster on the phone.

I have found at the end of the month, it takes longer to be shipped. And mine have been flipping from rec'd to picking back to rec'd , too.

Aug 6, 2008
  4. pampered.chris

pampered.chris Veteran Member Gold Member

A show I submitted on Aug 1 still doesn't show in the IPT, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

5. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I have been keeping an eye on the shipping show date (It is still the 31st!). But I have never seen any of my shows go back to Received after Picking! I will not worry yet!

Good to know that they will notify me!

Thanks!

Aug 6, 2008
  6. BethCooks4U

I called them yesterday about that - I had a new consultant sign on August 1 and she wasn't showing up on my tracker at all even though we got the email with her consultant number - they said they were still working on finishing July and would then enter the August things.

August is starting to show up for me this morning (no picking or anything but they're listed) - including my new consultant and a show and personal order submitted yesterday so they are catching up.

Aug 6, 2008
  7. The one I submitted on 7/31 was picking yesterday.

8. BethCooks4U

YEAH!! The one I submitted at 11:30am on the 1st picked THAT DAY and was delivered yesterday. There must have been a lot of submissions later in the day for them still to be working on the 31st. :eek:

Aug 6, 2008
  9. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

what a difference a few days makes....I submitted two shows earlier last week and they were delivered by the weekend. The show I submitted on the 1st is still received. Oh well...

Aug 6, 2008
  10. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

It just amazes me how quickly some of you and your host's receive your shipment's. I think, wow that was so quick, I then look at where you are and it makes sense to me. It takes 5 days for it to get to me in WA.

I'm not complaining.:)

11. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I agree. I submitted a show mid-afternoon (2-ish Chicago time) on the 31st, and it was delivered yesterday. Of course, I'm only 1-2 days, tops, from HO once the box gets in FedEx's system.

But shows I submitted on Sunday are showing up now (finally) in IPT, as well as the In The Bag redemption area (submitted my order for the knife case yesterday!).

Aug 6, 2008
  12. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I once got a shipment in 12 hours. :)

Aug 6, 2008
  13. PurpleAngel

PurpleAngel Member Gold Member

My show from Aug 1 just showed up on IPT yesterday.

Aug 6, 2008
Have something to add?