• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Promote Our Business on Bridal Websites?

We need to report this to the PC home office. This person is definitely getting an unfair advantage over consultants in her area, even if she did have to pay a lot of money to get her site linked.
AmyjonesPC
Post our website and phone number on bridal websites?

Last edited:
AmyjonesPC said:
http://www.perfectweddingguide.com/Charlotte/professional_profile.asp?LID=22149&header=69&catheader=64
I am pretty sure that we are not allowed to do something like that. We aren't suppossed to advertise our website on any other sites, let alone do something like this.

That is not allowed under the PC guidelines.

are the advanced directors and above allowed to do that? She has a team so she is at least a director...I've not had the time to look this up on recipe for success, so does someone know?

No consultant of any level is supposed to advertise in any way on the internet.:(

okay...I wasn't sure because i know that once you get to a certain level you can have a personal website that doesn't have to be pamperedchef.biz but i wasn't sure about the advertising. thanks for clarifying!!!

The upper level directors are allowed to have a website to help the consultants on their team. Many are too big to be able to phone everyone and even email systems have a hard time keeping up with the big teams. So, their websites are a resource for us, not to help them get more business. Certainly their websites are not intended to take business away from us or give them any sales advantages over us.

Paige Dixon said:
The upper level directors are allowed to have a website to help the consultants on their team. Many are too big to be able to phone everyone and even email systems have a hard time keeping up with the big teams. So, their websites are a resource for us, not to help them get more business. Certainly their websites are not intended to take business away from us or give them any sales advantages over us.
Actually, from what I understand, the director websites are the ones on CC "your director's website". I believe with the new rules that no one, no matter what level, is allowed to have a non-PC website. They even reimbursed the upper levels for what they had paid for their private sites and gave exec and above their PC site free.

The "your director's website" is available to all directors. I have tried to set mine up but even though I am pretty good with computers and HTML I need to read the tutorial to figure it out. It is not nearly as easy as the regular website that we pay for. It was set up before the personal ones that we can all buy became available.

There is another consultant at that same web-site that just has a phone number....

http://www.perfectweddingguide.com/Charlotte/professional_profile.asp?LID=22152&header=69&catheader=64

The first one would definetely not be allowed because of the link to her PC website.

So, what's going to be done? Is someone going to report this to the PC home office? This person is definitely getting an unfair advantage over consultants in her area, even if she did have to pay a lot of money to get her site linked.

Unfortunately, it's pretty common. Look up Pampered Chef on Yahoo, and you'll find all sorts of consultants who have paid out the wazoo to have their sites show up first. It's unfair.

I think we all know what we need to do...............

1. Can we use non-Pampered Chef products in our demonstrations?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are only allowed to use Pampered Chef products in your demonstrations. This ensures that the products being showcased are of high quality and meet the company's standards.

2. Are we allowed to sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you are allowed to sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal consultant website. However, you are not allowed to sell on third-party websites such as Amazon or eBay.

3. Can we offer discounts or sales on Pampered Chef products?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are not allowed to offer discounts or sales on products. This ensures a fair and consistent pricing for all customers.

4. Are we allowed to make modifications to Pampered Chef products?

No, you are not allowed to make any modifications to Pampered Chef products. This could potentially alter the functionality or safety of the product, which goes against the company's standards.

5. Can we use Pampered Chef logos or images for our personal marketing?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef logos and images for your personal marketing as long as they are used in accordance with the company's guidelines. This includes not altering the images or using them in a misleading or deceptive manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • jodistrauss