• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pampered Chef Logos in Newsletters: What's Allowed?

In summary, you can use Pampered Chef logos in your newsletters as long as you follow the brand guidelines, which can be found on their website. These guidelines include using the correct logo size and placement, using the original colors, and not altering the logo. However, Pampered Chef logos can only be used for non-commercial purposes, and a disclaimer should be included stating that their use does not imply endorsement or partnership. There are also restrictions on the size and placement of the logos, such as not being the dominant element on the page and not being placed on materials promoting harmful or offensive content.
dkitten13
Are we allow to create newsletters (i.e. Constant Contact) and use PC logos and promotional info and photos?

Thanks!

Re: NewsletterI have been creating my monthly newsletter since I started last July. It can be a lot of work sometimes but well worth it!

Re: NewsletterYes, you are allowed to create newsletters. There are detailed rules for using logos and photos in Policies and Procedures.

I definitely recommend checking out one of the services out there though. I use Tasty Tidbits in conjunction with iContact, and it's such a great timesaver: http://www.tastytidbits.net

1. Can I use Pampered Chef logos in my newsletters?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef logos in your newsletters as long as you follow our guidelines.

2. What are the guidelines for using Pampered Chef logos in newsletters?

When using Pampered Chef logos in newsletters, make sure to follow our brand guidelines, which can be found on our website. Some key guidelines include using the correct logo size and placement, using the logo in its original colors, and not altering the logo in any way.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef logos for commercial purposes in my newsletters?

No, Pampered Chef logos can only be used for non-commercial purposes in newsletters. If you are interested in using our logos for commercial purposes, please contact us for permission.

4. Do I need to include a disclaimer when using Pampered Chef logos in my newsletters?

Yes, we recommend including a disclaimer stating that the use of Pampered Chef logos does not imply endorsement or partnership with our company.

5. Are there any restrictions on the size or placement of Pampered Chef logos in newsletters?

Yes, when using Pampered Chef logos in newsletters, they should not be the dominant element on the page and should not be larger than the accompanying text. Additionally, they should not be placed on any materials that promote harmful or offensive content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies