• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Denim Onesies: Availability & Alternatives

In summary, the denim onesies from Pampered Chef were a limited edition item that is no longer available for purchase. There are no alternative options for these onesies and they cannot be purchased through consultants. They will not be restocked and were not sold at retail stores.
Cooking_Mama
Are they not available for us to purchase extras? I can't seem to find them. If not does anyone have a denim one nib?

Thanks!!

Re: ApronIt's on the F/W supply order form under "Consultant Accessories" on the second page: 6351, $10.00

1. Where can I find denim onesies from Pampered Chef?

The denim onesies from Pampered Chef are currently not available for purchase. They were a limited edition item that is no longer being sold.

2. Are there any alternative options for denim onesies from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, there are no alternative options for denim onesies from Pampered Chef. However, we do offer a variety of other kitchen and cooking products that you may enjoy.

3. Can I purchase denim onesies from Pampered Chef through a consultant?

No, the denim onesies from Pampered Chef are no longer available for purchase through consultants. They were only available for a limited time and are now sold out.

4. Will Pampered Chef be restocking the denim onesies?

At this time, there are no plans to restock the denim onesies from Pampered Chef. They were a limited edition item and will not be returning to our product lineup.

5. Can I find denim onesies from Pampered Chef at retail stores?

No, the denim onesies from Pampered Chef were only available for purchase through our website or through consultants. They were not sold at retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlennhoff
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • KristinS