• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What resources can I find videos of Pampered Chef shows on CC?

In summary, you can watch past Pampered Chef shows on the website by going to the "Shows" section and selecting "Past Shows". The videos are not available for purchase, but can be viewed for free. Live shows are not currently offered on the website, but there are occasional live virtual events and demonstrations on social media. New show videos are added once or twice a month, and can be easily shared with friends and family through the share button or by copying and pasting the video link.
Kimberlymmj
on CC? I have looked but only see bits and pieces.

Ask your director. She probably has a Cooking Shows in Action DVD you can borrow.Did you watch the DVD that came with your kit?Better yet, have you gone and observed any shows with your director?Talk to your director!!!!

I agree, with the advice to talk with your director, but if she isn't available that is a little hard to do as a new consultant.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I agree, with the advice to talk with your director, but if she isn't available that is a little hard to do as a new consultant.

Then you should go to up to her director and keep going up until you get the help you need.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and would be happy to help you with any questions you have about our products or services. Can you tell me specifically what you are looking for? I can provide you with more information or direct you to the right resources. Thank you!

1. Can I watch videos of past Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, you can watch videos of past Pampered Chef shows on our website. Simply go to the "Shows" section and select "Past Shows" to browse through our collection of recorded shows. You can also filter by date or show category to find specific videos.

2. Are the videos of shows available for purchase?

No, the videos of shows are not available for purchase. They are provided for viewing on our website for free. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the products featured in the shows, you can visit our online store or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I watch live shows on the website?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer live shows on our website. However, we do occasionally host live virtual events and demonstrations on our social media pages. Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay updated on upcoming events.

4. How often are new show videos added to the website?

We add new show videos to the website on a regular basis, typically once or twice a month. However, the frequency may vary depending on our production schedule. Make sure to check back often or follow us on social media to stay updated on new videos.

5. Can I share the videos of shows with my friends?

Yes, you can easily share the videos of shows with your friends and family. Each video has a share button that allows you to share the link via email, social media, or messaging apps. You can also copy and paste the video link to share it directly with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire