• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the New Shipping Rates Helping You?

In summary, the new shipping rates for Pampered Chef products vary depending on the size and weight of the order and the shipping location. While there may be a slight increase in the overall cost of your order, the rates are competitive and strive to provide affordable and timely delivery. These rates are also comparable to other companies in the industry, but we offer added value with our exclusive products and personalized customer service. The new shipping rates apply to both domestic and international orders, but international rates may vary. Unfortunately, we are unable to combine multiple orders to save on shipping costs, but we do offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount.
DebPC
Staff member
They are helping me. Now when someone calls wanting to order. If I can't talk them into a party I let them know it's $7.25 for up to $99. Most are ordering $30-$40 initially. They usually want to look at our catalog again and ask friends and call me back with a bigger order.
At shows it hasn't had any impact yet.

I guess I haven't really pushed for sales using it, but at my vendor event I do let all of the out of state visitors know about the new pricing.

Not a lot, but every little bit helps.

What are the new shipping rates for Pampered Chef products?

The new shipping rates for Pampered Chef products vary depending on the size and weight of the order, as well as the shipping location. However, our rates are competitive and aim to provide affordable and timely delivery for our customers.

Will the new shipping rates increase the overall cost of my order?

The new shipping rates may result in a slight increase in the overall cost of your order, but we have worked hard to keep the rates as low as possible while still providing quality shipping services. Plus, our high-quality products and excellent customer service make the cost well worth it.

How do the new shipping rates compare to other companies?

We strive to offer fair and competitive shipping rates that are comparable to other companies in the industry. However, we also provide added value with our exclusive products and personalized customer service to make your shopping experience even better.

Do the new shipping rates apply to international orders?

Yes, the new shipping rates apply to both domestic and international orders. However, international shipping rates may vary depending on the destination and customs fees. Please check our website for more information on international shipping rates.

Can I combine multiple orders to save on shipping costs?

Unfortunately, we are unable to combine multiple orders to save on shipping costs. Each order is processed and shipped separately to ensure prompt and accurate delivery. However, we do offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount, so be sure to take advantage of that to save on shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Roadtripray
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg