• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the August Specials Available?

In summary, the August specials are available to all customers and can be purchased in multiple quantities. They will be available for the entire month of August, but may sell out before then. The specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and there is no limit on the number of specials that can be purchased, although there may be purchase limits on certain products.
kam
Staff member
In order to update the flyers, I need the pdfs that PC puts out with the Specials. Are the August and September pdfs available?Thanks!

kam said:
In order to update the flyers, I need the pdfs that PC puts out with the Specials. Are the August and September pdfs available?Thanks!
The August specials are on CC

mbranham said:
The August specials are on CC
I am not a consultant any longer. I started creating the flyers when I was a consultant. Everyone asked for the flyers after I "retired" from PC, so I kept creating them. The problem is that I have no access to CC.

Kam, hope I uploaded these correctly. Thanks for all you do for us; we sure appreciate it!

Attachments

• flyer-host-aug2020-b-us.pdf
    192.6 KB · Views: 899
  • flyer-guest-aug2020-b-us.pdf
    158.7 KB · Views: 848
  • flyer-offers-at-a-glance-jul2020-us.pdf
    262.7 KB · Views: 588
  • flyer-updated-guest-jul2020-us.pdf
    123.1 KB · Views: 588
kam said:
I'm falling behind on my duties. o_O

chefjeanine said:
I'm falling behind on my duties. o_O
You are good...it's hard to keep up at this time...no matter what we are doing. By any chance is there a Aug/Sept catalog flyer somewhere?

1. Are the August Specials available to all customers?

Yes, the August specials are available to all customers. They are not limited to any specific group or membership status.

2. Can I purchase multiple August Specials at once?

Yes, you are able to purchase multiple August specials at once. However, availability may vary depending on the product and demand.

3. How long will the August Specials be available?

The August specials will be available for the entire month of August. However, some products may sell out before the end of the month.

4. Can I use other discounts or promotions on the August Specials?

No, the August specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They are already at a discounted price for the month.

5. Is there a limit on how many August Specials I can purchase?

No, there is no limit on how many August specials you can purchase. However, availability may vary and some products may have a purchase limit per customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies