• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Importing a Flyer into i-Contact for Double Bonus Points?

In summary, I-Contact is a popular email marketing and automation platform that offers a variety of features and tools to help businesses engage with their audience, track their campaigns, and drive conversions. It has a user-friendly interface, step-by-step guides and tutorials, and a support team available for beginners. It also offers integrations with popular platforms and offers different pricing plans with a free trial option.
Nfldfran
Hello everyone,
I currently use Mike's newsletters and send them out via i-contact.
I was wanting to take the boxing day flyer sale he made in December and change it to a Feb sale flyer to get double bonus points.
I am not great with the computer. Does anyone know how to import that flyer into i-contact? It is now in the drafts folder of my email program
Any suggestions appreciated...
Diane

I know that in Outlook, under one of the menu options there is a "View Source". This gives you the HTML for that email which you can then paste into iContact.

click on my messages, click on edit, scroll to bottom as you edit, continue, tell them where to send it...

1. What is I-Contact?

I-Contact is a popular email marketing and automation platform that helps businesses of all sizes manage their email campaigns, contacts, and more.

2. How can I benefit from using I-Contact for my business?

I-Contact offers a variety of features and tools to help businesses engage with their audience, track their campaigns, and drive conversions. These include customizable email templates, automation workflows, contact management, and detailed analytics.

3. Is I-Contact easy to use for beginners?

Yes, I-Contact has a user-friendly interface and offers step-by-step guides and tutorials to help beginners get started. They also have a support team available to assist with any questions or concerns.

4. Can I integrate I-Contact with other platforms I use for my business?

Yes, I-Contact offers integrations with popular platforms such as Shopify, WordPress, and Salesforce, making it easy to connect and streamline your marketing efforts.

5. How much does I-Contact cost?

I-Contact offers different pricing plans based on the size of your contact list and the features you need. They also offer a free trial to test out the platform before committing to a plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Mama2bowbaby