• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free HWC Apron & Host Bonuses: Help Whip Cancer with Our Aprons!

In summary, the company does not offer aprons for fundraiser chairpersons, but they are still willing to sell them.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Help Whip Cancer is awesome this year!!! Host get a free HWC Apron with a $550 party!!! SO COOL!!!! And the Host bonuses - out of this world!!! I will be working on a flier right now!!! The March consultant News is available on-line so check it out!!!! Starting on Page 10!

LOVE IT! Saw David Meehan in the HWC apron! Are you going to wear one, John?? I want a picture!

oh shucks...someone at my show on Friday was commenting on wanting my apron and now I can't remember who it was!!! d'oh!

DebbieJ said:
oh shucks...someone at my show on Friday was commenting on wanting my apron and now I can't remember who it was!!! d'oh!

Could you send out an email to everyone?

I'm really excited about this - because I am still wearing my one from last years promo, and I get questions all the time from guests & hosts about how they can get one! Whoo Hooo!

IS that the SAME apron as Last year??

or different?

nancycookspc said:
IS that the SAME apron as Last year??

or different?

It's similar, but not the same. This one is a paisley print, and last years was floral. But when I first glanced at it in the CN, I did think it was the same one!

Yes Jayne! I will be wearing one and I will get a picture! Paisley I can handle!

Last edited:
Becky - take a closer look. It IS the floral one form last year.

I love the specials for May!

Love the April Trifle Bowl special!

I have to say, in my short time...this is the most exciting CN I have seen! I am so excited about the May promos and the April Trifle Bowl special!!! I am brainstorming about a "Mother's Day prep party". Basically, I am thinking of doing a flyer invitation for a show at my house for husbands, sons, (and women, too) who want to learn a great meal for their mom or wife for Mother's Day. I would teach them a great DCB main dish and a trifle bowl recipe for a Mother's Day meal and really push both products. I am still in the brainstorming process, but this has really helped! Very exciting!!!

pampered1224 said:
Yes Jayne! I will be wearing one and I will get a picture! Paisley I can handle!

Yeah John! Michael Reeves told the men at the Atlanta Spring Launch to "MAN UP" and carry their catalog tote bag!!

will we be able to purchase the pron for demo??

cookinforyou said:
will we be able to purchase the apron for demo??

If it's like last year's promo, no. We have the opportunity to earn it :) (surprise surprise) by Holding/Submitting two shows April 1-15th though.

esavvymom said:
If it's like last year's promo, no. We have the opportunity to earn it :) (surprise surprise) by Holding/Submitting two shows April 1-15th though.

Very cool! Thanks for the heads up!

cookinforyou said:
will we be able to purchase the pron for demo??

esavvymom said:

Or, you could host your own show, and get it as the host in May, if your April shows fall through.

Quick ?-I am looking more closely at the flyer with David Meenan and the apron special. Does the Apron start out light on top and gradually get darker towards the bottom? It really looks that way on my flyer. Just curious if anyone else noticed that.

I can't wait to get this apron. I love the one from last year (I didn't start until June though so couldn't get one). I NEED this one :)

Well I FINALLY GOT an e-mail from HO about aprons for fundraiser chairpersons. Simply put, the answer is NO! I tried.

pampered1224 said:
Well I FINALLY GOT an e-mail from HO about aprons for fundraiser chairpersons. Simply put, the answer is NO! I tried.

So did my SED. She is a breast cancer survivor and had a personal chat with Marla about it to let her know how wrong and disappointed she was with this. The company isn't budging :(

That stinks! I can't imagine the apron costs that much to make - would be a nice gesture for those fundraisers - too bad:(

Well, after getting the NO I sent back this reply to the NO.
"Thanks Heather. I wish we could go that extra mile and offer it to consultants so we in turn can GIVE something special back to all those people who do, in my case, a heck of a lot of work. And I really would not mind buying the aprons for my chair people. It is well worth it! Especially since most of my fundraiser chair people do a lot more than my regular hosts have to do to organize these events.
So thank you again!"
Here is what I got back in return - apparently I am not the only person who thinks it is a crock of you know what!
"Hi John,I’ve sent your email and many others to the next level. You are not the only one who feels this way. I just got off the phone with one of our top HWC achievers who is extremely disappointed. I will see what we can do on our end. I know it’s something that has already been addressed, but it can’t hurt asking again, right? “The squeaky wheel gets the grease.” Thank you for your thoughts and concerns.Heather"So thanks everyone who sent an e-mail or phoned HO!

Good John! I am glad that many of us are talking and letting them know our concerns.

Thanks john!

I did not earn the apron in April (had 2 cooking shows cancel on me & was counting on a catalog show to come in as my 2nd show but the host's daughter came down w/the stomach bug and then she got it herself and she'd left all the paperwork at work so she couldn't even leave it on the front step for me to pick up). I was repeatedly told by my team leader that I'd have to hold a fundraiser in May to earn it. I'm getting ready to close my $563 fundraiser and lo and behold, I can't get the apron. I'm so annoyed right now. Even brand new consultants are allowed to earn the HWC apron in May.

What is the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign?

The "Help Whip Cancer" campaign is an annual fundraising effort by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and awareness programs. As part of this campaign, Pampered Chef offers a special apron, with a portion of the proceeds going towards the cause.

How can I get a free "Help Whip Cancer" apron?

To get a free "Help Whip Cancer" apron, you can host a Pampered Chef party and reach a minimum sales threshold. You can also purchase the apron directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

What are the host bonuses for the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign?

As a host of a Pampered Chef party during the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign, you can earn special bonuses, including a free "Help Whip Cancer" apron, discounted products, and even a donation made in your name to the American Cancer Society.

Can I still participate in the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign if I don't want to host a party?

Yes, you can still participate in the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign by purchasing the special apron directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef's website.

How much of the proceeds from the "Help Whip Cancer" apron go towards the American Cancer Society?

Pampered Chef donates $2 from every "Help Whip Cancer" apron sold to the American Cancer Society. Additionally, a portion of the sales from other designated "Help Whip Cancer" products also goes towards the cause. As a company, Pampered Chef has donated over $12 million to breast cancer research and awareness through this campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • pamperedchef07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Flamingo