• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stylish Aprons and Bags for Sale - Shop Now and Support Disney World!

In summary, PC is taking over the house and dh is pushing her to clean out the closet with items they are not using. She is taking baby steps and is accepting paypal for items. Shipping will be from 95470.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay dh is pushing me to clean out the closet w/ items we are not using........
so I'm taking baby steps, here are the first few items.

I will only accept paypal to [email protected] & if you email me I will get the message faster. W/ that being said I will not respond from tomorrow til Monday evening because we will be out of town.
Shipping will be from 95470 & w/ out further ado here are the first few items.....

Pink & Black mickey apron ~ $22 I had these made for our cluster to promote disney world at our shows,they have 2 pockets, & they are lined in the back w/ black fabric so you can flip it over & wear as a black apron. I would just like to get back what I paid for.

Blue den. PC apron ~ $10

Black conference tote ~ $10 I believe this is from 2007, never used pulled out of a suitcase the other day.

New consultant Tote ~ $20 Something I had to have and I don't use. It's the tote that comes in the kit.

I will update the list as I find more items & as items are sold. Thanks for helping me keep dh happy!!:love:

Attachments

• DSCN0152.jpg
    DSCN0152.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 371
  • DSCN0151.jpg
    DSCN0151.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCN0150.jpg
    DSCN0150.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 304
Just curious, is your DH cleaning out his garage, too? ;)

esavvymom said:
Just curious, is your DH cleaning out his garage, too? ;)

We don't have a garage but pc has taken over every room in the house, I even store stuff out in the travel trailer when we're not camping. I have to admit it's alot more than his tools.:blushing:

pamperedalf said:
We don't have a garage but pc has taken over every room in the house, I even store stuff out in the travel trailer when we're not camping. I have to admit it's alot more than his tools.:blushing:

*hehe* In THAT case, I'll be watching for more! (don't need aprons/bags right now- but the Mickey apron is cute!)

pamperedalf said:

It also did not help when you WON the Sweeps in the warehouse. When was that? 07? :rolleyes: ;)

Ginger428 said:
It also did not help when you WON the Sweeps in the warehouse. When was that? 07? :rolleyes: ;)

Ginger that was 06, but what's funny is I would say 95% is gone or in use in my own kitchen/travel trailer. That helped a alot when I was able to put duplicates in the trailer so I don't have to unload all my pc stuff back into the house.

pamperedalf said:
Ginger that was 06, but what's funny is I would say 95% is gone or in use in my own kitchen/travel trailer. That helped a alot when I was able to put duplicates in the trailer so I don't have to unload all my pc stuff back into the house.

WOW!! It was that long ago....how time flies!!

Yes time does fly!!:)

I remember that!!!

What types of aprons and bags are available for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of stylish aprons and bags that are perfect for any Disney World lover. Our collection includes aprons and bags featuring popular Disney characters, as well as designs inspired by the theme parks and attractions. We also have different styles and sizes available to fit your needs and preferences.

Are these aprons and bags officially licensed by Disney?

Yes, all of our aprons and bags are officially licensed by Disney. This means that they have been approved by Disney and meet their high standards of quality and authenticity. When you purchase one of our products, you can be confident that you are supporting Disney and their brand.

Can I personalize the aprons and bags with my name?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization for our aprons and bags. However, we are constantly updating our products and services, so we may offer this option in the future. In the meantime, you can always add your own personal touch by accessorizing your apron or bag with pins or patches.

What materials are the aprons and bags made of?

Our aprons and bags are made of high-quality materials that are durable and easy to clean. The exact materials may vary depending on the specific product, but they are all designed to withstand frequent use and maintain their vibrant colors and designs. We also strive to use eco-friendly and sustainable materials whenever possible.

Do you offer international shipping for these products?

Yes, we offer international shipping for our stylish aprons and bags. We want to make sure that our customers all around the world have access to our products and can support Disney in their own unique way. However, please note that international shipping rates and delivery times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Rabecca Forbes-PC Cons.
  • kchaudoin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies