• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aprons & Bags......

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Okay dh is pushing me to clean out the closet w/ items we are not using........
so I'm taking baby steps, here are the first few items.

I will only accept paypal to [email protected] & if you email me I will get the message faster. W/ that being said I will not respond from tomorrow til Monday evening because we will be out of town.
Shipping will be from 95470 & w/ out further ado here are the first few items.....

Pink & Black mickey apron ~ $22 I had these made for our cluster to promote disney world at our shows,they have 2 pockets, & they are lined in the back w/ black fabric so you can flip it over & wear as a black apron. I would just like to get back what I paid for.

Blue den. PC apron ~ $10

Black conference tote ~ $10 I believe this is from 2007, never used pulled out of a suitcase the other day.

New consultant Tote ~ $20 Something I had to have and I don't use. It's the tote that comes in the kit.

I will update the list as I find more items & as items are sold. Thanks for helping me keep dh happy!!:love:

Attachments

• DSCN0152.jpg
    DSCN0152.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 283
  • DSCN0151.jpg
    DSCN0151.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 219
  • DSCN0150.jpg
    DSCN0150.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 214

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Just curious, is your DH cleaning out his garage, too? ;)

We don't have a garage but pc has taken over every room in the house, I even store stuff out in the travel trailer when we're not camping. I have to admit it's alot more than his tools.:blushing:

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
We don't have a garage but pc has taken over every room in the house, I even store stuff out in the travel trailer when we're not camping. I have to admit it's alot more than his tools.:blushing:

*hehe* In THAT case, I'll be watching for more! (don't need aprons/bags right now- but the Mickey apron is cute!)

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006

It also did not help when you WON the Sweeps in the warehouse. When was that? 07? :rolleyes: ;)

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
It also did not help when you WON the Sweeps in the warehouse. When was that? 07? :rolleyes: ;)

Ginger that was 06, but what's funny is I would say 95% is gone or in use in my own kitchen/travel trailer. That helped a alot when I was able to put duplicates in the trailer so I don't have to unload all my pc stuff back into the house.

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Ginger that was 06, but what's funny is I would say 95% is gone or in use in my own kitchen/travel trailer. That helped a alot when I was able to put duplicates in the trailer so I don't have to unload all my pc stuff back into the house.

WOW!! It was that long ago....how time flies!!