• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What aprons and other items are up for sale?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of aprons for sale including full-length, half, and specialty aprons in different colors and patterns. The aprons are designed to fit most adults with adjustable straps, and there are options for larger or smaller sizes. Personalization options are available, and other kitchen accessories such as oven mitts and towels can also be purchased. The aprons are made with high-quality, machine washable materials for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Carla Carlson
HI there, I'm cleaning in my office a bit today in preparation for my upcoming move. I have several aprons & one tablecloth I am looking to sell. I'd like $10 for each apron plus shipping and insurance.

Round Up from the Heart Apron 2002 Blue
Round Up from the Heart Apron 2003 Blue
Round Up from the Heart Apron 2004 Blue
(ALL the above are in in EXCELLENT Condition)

Gently used, Denim Pampered Chef Adult Apron (not sure if this was in my kit OR from the catalog when it was available) It has PC tag on 2 front pockets and logo on left top.

I LOVE (heart logo) the USA apron (heart has USA flag in it) I think this was from July 2002 but am not sure. It is also Blue in color and in excellent condition.

Celebrations GREEN tablecloth and matching apron (Excellent condition)

Happy Shopping, Carla :)

Oh!...Moving! Isn't it fun. I still wonder what happened to some boxes that I know I packed! Good luck with your move!

1. What types of aprons do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of aprons for sale including full-length aprons, half aprons, and specialty aprons such as grilling or baking aprons. We also have aprons available in different colors and patterns to suit your personal style.

2. Are the aprons one size fits all?

Our aprons are designed to fit most adults and have adjustable straps for a comfortable and customizable fit. However, we do have some aprons available in larger or smaller sizes for a more specific fit.

3. Can I customize or personalize the aprons?

Yes, we offer personalization options for our aprons such as adding a name or monogram. You can also purchase our blank aprons and customize them yourself with fabric paint or embroidery.

4. Do you offer other kitchen accessories besides aprons?

Yes, in addition to aprons, we also offer a variety of kitchen accessories for sale such as oven mitts, pot holders, and kitchen towels. These can also be personalized to add a touch of personality to your kitchen.

5. Are the aprons machine washable?

Yes, our aprons are made with high-quality, machine washable materials for easy cleaning and maintenance. We recommend washing on a gentle cycle and air-drying to preserve the quality and longevity of the apron.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kylev
  • kcmckay