• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Apron Sizes & Document Info - Get Help Here!

In summary, we offer aprons in three sizes: small, medium, and large. To determine the right size for your apron, we recommend measuring your waist or trying on sample aprons. Custom embroidery services are available for an additional fee. Care instructions and product information can be found on the product tag and website. Contact customer service for further assistance.
lacychef
Hey all, I am really glad I found this site-everyone is so helpful and supportive. It's always great to share ideas:)
I am trying to find a copy of the apron in 5 sizes, or apron sale document, that my computer can open. I am not having any luck with any in the document files. Just wondering if anyone can help! Thanks so much;)

Here you go! Just be sure to change my info to yours.

Attachments

• 5 size apron.doc
    120 KB · Views: 447
  • Does the Apron Fit.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 490
Lisa S said:
Here you go! Just be sure to change my info to yours.

I still couldn't open them:confused: If I gave you my address, would you mind mailing a copy to me? Thanks for trying!

1. What are the available sizes for aprons?

At Pampered Chef, we offer aprons in three sizes: small, medium, and large. The small size fits most children and petite adults, the medium size fits most average-sized adults, and the large size fits most plus-sized adults.

2. How do I determine the right size for my apron?

To determine the right size for your apron, we recommend measuring your waist and comparing it to our size chart. Alternatively, you can try on sample aprons in our store or at a Pampered Chef party to find the best fit for you.

3. Can I get my apron personalized with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer custom embroidery services for aprons. You can personalize your apron with your name, initials, or even a logo for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Where can I find the care instructions for my apron?

The care instructions for your apron can be found on the product tag, as well as on our website. We recommend following these instructions to ensure the longevity of your apron.

5. How do I access the document information for my apron?

The document information for your apron can be found on the product tag, as well as on our website. This includes the materials used, care instructions, and any other relevant information. If you have any further questions, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrle
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Harrle
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • imported_iteachurkid