• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apron, New Catalogs, Cell Phone Case Available

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality aprons, including full-length and waist aprons with pockets. The new catalog is typically released in early January, but updates can be found on the website or by contacting a consultant. Cell phone cases can be personalized with design and text, and all products are machine washable. Multiple copies of the catalog can be ordered through customer service or viewed online.
stephaniekocala
Hello all,As I exclusively run my PC business via social media and friends/family, I don't have a need for the new catalogs or my PC (women's) apron. I also have the Jan consultants' gift (cell phone case) for Iphone 5 available:25 New Catalogs: $12
Apron: $8
Cell Phone Case (I can email you a pic): $5
$20 takes allAll prices are before shipping, which I can email you separately if I have your zip code. Post or email me: [email protected]. Thank you for your time.

Sent you an email.

beccathebaker said:
Sent you an email.
Just now got your message/post - I responded and will be in touch tomorrow AM. Thanks.

STILL AVAILABLE:
Apron (new, black): $8
iPhone 5 case (model with Manual Food Processor photo): $5Message/email me and I'll quote shipping prices. Thanks!
[email protected]

All items either sold or pending. Thank you folks!

1. What type of aprons do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of aprons to suit your needs. We have both full-length and waist aprons available, as well as aprons with pockets for added convenience. Our aprons are made with high-quality materials and come in a range of colors and patterns to fit your personal style.

2. When will the new catalog be available?

The release date for our new catalog varies each year, but typically it is available in early January. Keep an eye out for updates on our website and social media pages for the exact release date. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I personalize my cell phone case?

Yes, you can! Our cell phone cases can be personalized with your choice of design and text. Simply select the "personalize" option when ordering and follow the instructions to create your customized case. It's a great way to add a personal touch to your phone.

4. Are the aprons and cell phone cases machine washable?

Yes, all of our aprons and cell phone cases are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with like colors and air drying to preserve the quality and colors of the products. Please refer to the care instructions on the product label for more specific details.

5. Can I order multiple copies of the catalog?

Yes, you can order multiple copies of our catalog. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service and they will be happy to assist you. You can also view our catalog online or download a digital copy for easy access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
Replies